Ch.27

(LILYS POV)

After Harry slid the huge rock onto my ring finger, we had dessert and headed back to our flat. The second we unlocked the front door, Louis hopped off the couch to us and inspected my hand.

"Wow. I actually thought Harry would pussy out.", Louis said while slinging his arm around Harry's neck.

Harry chuckled. "So did I."

We told Louis not to tell anyone else the news, that we wanted to do it ourselves. After he hugged us a few times, Harry and I finally escaped to bed.

Once we were tucked in each others arms, Harry and I laid there not saying a word, our presence being enough to fill the quietness. I was about to close my eyes when Harry spoke.

"Did you look in the inside of your ring?"

I quickly pulled my engagement ring off and looked at the inscription inside the ring.

"Forever and Always H+L"

I looked up at Harry and gave him a kiss. 

Once we pulled away, Harry looked into my eyes. "I know I have broken promises in the past, but I am sure that I will be keeping this one. I promise that I will be the best husband I can be, and that I will do everything for you and Darcy. I love you, Lily, it has always been you."

"I trust you Harry. I love you too."

And with that, I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

**

I woke up staring at a sleeping head of curls. Harry looked so innocent when he slept, like he was a child. I watched him for a few long moments, taking in his beauty. I can't believe that I am going to marry this man. I lightly kissed his lips, which caused him to stir.

When his eyes fluttered open, his gaze landed on me and he grew a smile. "Good morning, fiancé."

I giggled. "Good morning to you too."

We got dressed and called the rest of the boys over for breakfast. While we waited, Harry and I went into Darcy's room to find her just waking up.

"Good morning, Princess.", I told her as I tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

She saw my hand and her eyes went wide. "Momma! Why you have a big ring?"

I smiled. "Momma and Daddy are getting married. Would you like to be the flower girl?"

Darcy perked. "Yep!" I doubt she knew what that was, but anything that has to do with flowers, she loved.

I heard a knock at the door, which notified me that the boys were here. Harry beat me to the door, and welcomed Niall, Liam, and Zayn into our flat. He brought everyone into the TV room where Louis was already occupying the couch. Once everyone was seated, Harry began speaking.