Ch.7

(HARRYS POV)

Today is the big wedding day. My mom is getting married, and my girlfriend is going to be my step-sister. This should be interesting.

After I showered, put some styling gel in my hair to tame my curls, and put on my tuxedo, I headed downstairs where we are meeting to leave to the hotel. I looked around the house for Lily, but I only found Lily's dad, Robin. We exchanged "good lucks" and handshakes and I subtly asked him where Lily was.

"Your mom, Lily, and Gemma already went to the hotel because they wanted to make sure everything is perfect and because the bride and groom are not supposed to see each other before the wedding."

I gave him a fake smile but inside I was crying. I miss Lily already. Damn, I fell way to fast for this girl.

After a few minutes of waiting, the limo pulled up to the house and took us to the hotel. I looked everywhere for Lily but I couldn't find her. When the wedding ceremony started, I stood at the front of the room with Robin and the priest since I was the Best Man. I watched as all of the bridesmaids filed down the aisle and I spotted the most breathtaking girl I have ever seen.

Lily was wearing a white, lace, strapless dress that went down to her knees and had a lilac sash around her waist. Her light brown hair was curled into ringlets and her face was flawless. 

I wonder what she looks like without the dress…

Stop it, Harry. You can't have those thoughts at your mom's wedding. How embarrassing would it be to have a boner in the wedding video?

Her eyes made their way to mine and she gave me a big grin. I winked at her, making sure no one saw, and mouthed "You are so beautiful." She blushed and looked at her feet. The rest of the ceremony we kept making eye contact and I subtly made silly faces at each her, trying to make her laugh. Somehow she kept a straight face and muffled her giggles into her hand. I couldn't help but wonder if we will ever stand where our parents are standing. I'd like to marry Lily, I really would.

(LILYS POV)

After the wedding ceremony, everyone walked outside the chapel and onto the patio where the wedding party was held. I made small talk with everyone as drinks were being handed out. Before I knew it, it was time for the father-daughter dance (they usually only do father-daugther dances at the daughter's wedding, but this is an exception). After we finished our dance, I heard an unfamiliar voice ask my dad if he could steal me for a dance. My dad nodded and walked away. I looked up to see an attractive boy (he was nothing compared to Harry) hold his hand out to me. I think he was Anne's family friend or something. I couldn't turn him down and say "No thanks, my step-brother is my boyfriend", so I cautiously agreed. During the dance, he introduced himself as Jake. Jake was holding his hand dangerously close to my butt and he put his face inches away from mine. When the song ended, he pulled me back into the chapel and into a deserted hallway. I tried to free myself from his grasp, but he was too strong. He pushed me against the wall and started to sloppily kiss my collarbone. I kept on telling him to stop but he wouldn't. I actually feared he would rape me. That is, until my knight and shining armor saved the day.