Ch.21

(LILYS POV)

It has been 3 weeks after Harry and I announced our relationship to the world. We have been staying indoors a lot of the time because the paparazzi would bombard us. The few times we did go out, it was crazy. We still did concerts and what not, and I got a lot of hate, but after seeing that girl's tweet, a bunch of rude comments can't get me down. One Direction got invited to this big event one night that all the celebrities were going to, and Harry insisted on bringing me as his date. This will be the first real time that we have been seen out as a couple.

It was a black tie party, so I got a beautiful evening gown. It was very simple; black and long, with an open back that shows off my shoulders nicely, and a long slit reaching mid-thigh for a bit of sexiness. I curled my hair into loose waves, added some red lipstick, and headed to meet the boys in our hotel lobby. When I locked eyes with Harry, his eyes widened, and he walked over to me.

"Well someone is looking rather stunning tonight.", Harry said as he linked his arm with mine and we walked over to the rest of the boys.

"You don't look so bad yourself." When the other four boys heard my voice, they turned around and stared at me.

"Looking fit!", Zayn complimented cheekily as Harry gave him a death glare. 

After a short limo ride, we pulled up to the building where the function was being held. The paparazzi took a bunch of pictures of us with their blinding cameras and threw questions at us that we didn't bother answering. After mingling and having some drinks in the lobby, everyone was escorted to the ball room where hundreds of tables were set up. We found our table that consisted of One Direction, me, and some other random people that didn't say anything. We were served food as people starting going to the stage to speak.

In the middle of dessert, we were still listening to boring speeches from a bunch of powerful, famous people. I was about to take another bit of cake when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked up at Harry, who kept his eyes on the speaker, as if he wasn't doing anything. His hand slithered up my thigh, slightly squeezing it at the same time. I was horrified and delighted at the same time; I loved what Harry was doing but why here? I had a flashback to my dad and Anne's rehearsal dinner, when Harry did the same exact thing to what he was doing now.

Harry kept his hand on the middle of my thigh for a bit, rubbing it every once in a while. I thought that was a far as he would go, but I was so wrong. Suddenly, I felt Harry's hand move from my thigh, to up the slit of my dress. I muffled a moan in my hand, which he must have heard because his mouth turned into a smirk. I felt his hand inching towards the place that I wanted him to be so bad, and yet not at all. It was so inappropriate to do this at a formal event with so many famous people, why couldn't he save his hormones until later? When his finger swiped the lining of my underwear, I gained enough strength to swat his hand away. The pleasure would not be worth the embarrassment if anyone saw us, the news would blow up about our newest 'scandal'.

The rest of the event, Harry kept on eyeing me with his lust-filled eyes. When the dinner finally came to an end, Harry quickly got up and pulled me to the car. People were giving him weird looks, but he could have cared less. The rest of the boys were much slower and took a while to get to the limo, so Harry called a cab instead.

If he is this desperate to get us home, he must be pretty damn horny.