Signing Our First Autographs:D

Talisa's POV

We walked toward the exit when we heard the boys call our names but it was really hard cause of the screaming fans.

"Oh em jee, Talisa and Lesley can I pleaseee get your autograph?!?" a blonde girl yelled at me and looked at Lesley and grinned. We walked torwards her and she held out a blank piece of paper.

"Whats your name hun?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yesenia." she said smiling and Lesley said, "Pretty name." which made her blush. On one side I wrote Yesenia, you can do anything xoxo, Talisa Azeedo. I handed the pen and paper to Lesley and she wrote, Yesenia, you have a pretty name, keep reaching for the stars, XOXO Lesley Avisha.

"Congrats Yesenia, that was our first ever autograph. Can we take a picture of you and it?" I said and Yesenia nodded.

"Can we get your number?"Lesley said and she nodded and we put it in our contacts. We finally made it to three girls and five hot boys.

"How do you like taking pictures and signing autographs?" Harry asked smirking and Viddy responded by flipping him off playfully. "Ouch Virdiana watch the finger language!" he says smiling.

"Oh my gosh I swear my signature looked like something a three year old did." Emely says and Francene nods in agreement.

"Aw dont worry babe. When I wrote my first autograph I didnt have one so I just wrote Harry, box standard." Harrys says blushing and Emely smiled at him.

"Get a room." Lesley says and I start laughing, I look at Niall and noticed he and Louis have been awfully quiet and whiuspering too much.

"Louis Niall whats wrong?" I ask and they both blush but for a minuete Niall's eyes linger on Lesley but she doesnt notice.

"Nothing love, just doing some man to man talking thats it. Dont worry your pretty little head." Louis says but he kept looking at Niall and then at Lesley and then at me and back to Niall. Ok?

Girls lovely to see you hear." we hear a mans voice say and we turn to see Victor Cowell smiling at all of us. I turn and see Francene wearing faded denim jeans with white vans and a white tank top that said 'Love Life' in silver glitter. Emely was wearing a navy tank top on top of a white tank top and dark wash Miss Me jeans with navy Vans. She had a long chain silver necklace with a mike hanging from it. She was also wearing our charm bracelet. I was wearing a navy and white striped shirt, Miss Me jean shorts and navy TOMS. Come to think of it, we were all weaing our charm bracletes. They were silver and we had gotten them on Christmas last year and ever since them we had never taken them off. We each had a specia; charm that represented us. Viddy had a mini silver YOLO in curisive letters to represent her motto, Francenes was a silver feather to represent her tribe, Emely's a mini silver guitar,Lesley's a mini silver giraffe to represent her tallness and mine was a mini silver plane to represnt my love for traveling. There were still like five or six spaces left but we had nerver gotten around to buy more. Maybe later.

"Victor!" we all screamed and ran to him in a huge group hug. The boys tensed up.

"Well girls ready for some songwriting?" Simon asked. he had barelyarrived and was smiling at all of us but glared at Victor. Okay?

"lets get going!" Niall yelled jumping and we all cheered and ran into the room that said "Songwriting Room Only".  This was going to be fun.:D

my birthday is this sunday:D comment fan like?:Dlove you guys<3