Intro:D

• Dedicated to To all those people who are reading this<3

Hi! Im Lesley Avisha. Im your average fourteen year old. I have four best friends and we started our own girl band called Raining Love. Hey, Viddy chose the name not me! In the band is Emely Martinez and shes our guatarist. She's an amazing guitar player. She does some singing.Then we have Francene Ayales. She's our main singer with an AMAZING voice. Then theres Virdiana (Viddy) our singing slash rapping girl and drummer. We also have Talisa Azeedo, our high pitch singer. Then theres me, the regular singer and I play a little guitar. Yes we can all sing and we have really good voices but no one except our family knows we formed a band. Viddy drums and sings, Francene sings, I sing and do tiny guitar, Emely sings a little but is full time guitar, and Talisa is full singer. You're probably wondering what we look like so I'll describe us. Francene is really pretty with brigth red hair and dark green eyes. Viddy has super natrual curl hair thats light brown and shes tan with light brown eyes. Emely also has dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. Talisa is the one with dark blonde hair but she is really smart. She's Portugese. Her eyes are blue lined with light brown. Im the tall one with chocolate brown hair and dark brown reddish eyes. Not a bright red but darkish.  Were just normal teenage girls with a big dream that will never some true. So someone please care to  explain to me why the hell we are auditiong for Simon Cowell?!?!?!

Okay so this is my second book. My other is  Playing with One Direction.  I LOVE reading and writing so ya:D comment fan like whatevs :DD picture on side is of Virdiana imma start posting pics of each charachter:D