Pain Is Beauty

Francenes POV

We are going to DayWenner Academy with one direction. Awesome right? Kinda. Ive never been to a private school. And the school colors are blue and white. Hey at least Liam will see how smart I am right?

Liams POV

School oh joy! I'm going to be a senior with Zayn and Niall and Harry are going to be juniors. Lesley and Talisa are Sophmores and Virdiana Emely and Francene are juniors. Oh great!

Nialls POV

Cafeteria food. Gross....!

Lesleys POV

"Ouch!" I said as the lady pulled the strip of wax off my eyebrow.

"Surry" the Chinese lady said not sounding sorry.

"this is sooo much better than plucking!" Analisa said and Madeline nodded. Nadia closed her eyes and nodded. Talisa mhphed a yeah as well.

"But it hurts." Talisa said

"Pain is beauty hun.." Nadia said as she stroked her finished eyebrow and winked at her image. She was pretty with an exotic tan and golden amber color eyes. Her full name was Nadia Amber Rene. Madelyn was also pretty with a French wispy cropped pixie cut, green eyes and a super stylish wardrobe. Analisa had dark brown eyes and long brown hair with red tips that shone. We were getting our eyebrows groomed then off to the nail salon next door. We finished and paid and headed for a quick smoothie at Jamba Juice Shack keeping our oversize Dior sunglasses on not to get recognized. We were all wearing matching shorts and sandals and a lacy tank top. We ordered and sat down just as a black haired boy and blonde came in. Zayn and Niall ugh. I kept my shades on but stared at them. Zayn must have recognized is because he came over. Niall looked confused but then he saw Talisas blonde hair and nervously smiled as he saw me.

"Hey Lesley and Talisa. Horrible disguises guys." Zayn said and I raised an eyebrow.

"At least we are wearing disguises." Analisa said as she got a good look of them.

"Can we sit?" Zayn asked motioning to the two empty spots. I shrugged and sipped my smoothie and pulled out my phone while Nadia and Zayn carried on a conversation of hair products.

Austin: what you doin?

Lesley: smoothie with tali, analisa, nadia, and madelyn. you?

Austin: chillin by my pool, just recorded a song. Say Something.

Lesley: cool can I hear it?

Austin: sure(;

He sent me the video and I played it out loud. Nadia and Zayn kept talking but Niall scooted his chair to see the video. I giggled at some parts and when it was over I smiled and texted back. Niall the whole time reading over my shoulder.

Lesley: Awsome song!!!! Best ever!!!

Austin: thnx. anyway i was wondering if you wanted to be my date for the MTV music/celebrity awards?

"OMGZ YOU GUYS AUSTIN MAHONE WANTS ME TO BE HIS DATE FOR THE MTV AWARDS!" I shrieked in Analisas ear and she spit out some smoothie.

"The AUSTIN MAHONE?" she said and I nodded energetically. She screamed more and I did too. Madelyn and Talisa joined while Nadia rolled her eyes and kept talking. Niall glared and whispered 'big whoop'.

Lesley: yes(:

Austin: great! its in a week. thnx Leyley(;

Lesley: ur welcome gtg bye(;