Clubs Again

Viddys POV

"This is my oath to you..." we all finished as we song our new song Oath. ( Cher Lloyds song. Love her!!)

"WOO!" Lesley screamed.

"good job girls you got a new song out we just sent it to the radio and iTunes. Loved it!" Dylan said as she tied her red hair.

"Thanks for letting me kinda well yeah rap Dyl." I said and she smiled. I turned and saw Lesley smiling at me. "Whats up?"I asked.

"Nothing just wondering if you wanted to sneak out tonight?" she asked her eyes shining with trouble.

"Um last time it didnt end well." I reminded her and she shrugged.

"We wont go with the boys. Besides they're British and well formal. I want some LA dudes. If you want to go hit me up. I have a cousin named Rey. He'll get us in he's 18. His friend Kevin works there as security he'll let us in. You in?" she asked and I nodded.

"Who else?" I asked.

"Anelisa, Nadia, Madelyn, maybe Talisa and you, Rey, Ronnie, and Alexis. My cousins oh and your cousin Kelsey ask her."she said and I nodded. Alexis was hot. All of her family was hot. Even her dad who was like 40 looked 30 and had blue green brown eyes and Leslies dark brown hair. Thats where she got her looks from.

"We're doing something illegal."I said and she nodded.

"Yolo." she said and we got back to our group giggling.

Lesleys POV

Its 4 pm. I had cleaned the living room. C'mon One Direction is coming to my HOUSE! Im actually exicted. My family went out to dinner with my aunts so im alone. I took out my phone and texted my old best guy friends havent talked to him in weeks.

Lesley: Hey cracker

Jarrod: Hey freak. hows being famous?

Lesley: stressful. havent had time to cheerlead or dance. emely made out with niall:( i was dancing with harry and she got healous. sorry

Jarrod: its ok. im sorry for you

Lesley: its ok. she admitted she was jealous of me

Jarrod: who wouldnt be?

The doorbell rang and I got up leaving my phone as he texted back. On the way to the door I put play on Oath and followed by Pretty Girl Rock. I opened the door and One Direction came in. Talisa came right after.

"Great waiting for Viddy, Em, and Cene. Sit down in the living room and Talisa come help me bring out our cookies." I said laughing at my dirty joke.

"Thats what she said.." Talisa sang laughing.

"Lets all go into the living room! Louis dont shove Harry! Zayn dont bite Niall! OMG guys stop that !" I said laughing as I ushered them into my living room.

Nialls POV

I inspected her living room. It was nice. 80 inch flatscreen, leather couches that were super comfy and a fireplace. Above the fireplace was pictures of Lesley. I toom a look as she grew up. She was a cute kid. The kind that made you stare at her cutness. Big eyes and soft hair. I saw one labeled 7 grade and saw her at the top of cheerleder pyramied with Talisa. Next pictuer her and Talisa wearing black sparly shorts and black sports bras wearing gold first place medals and below it said DANCE COMPETITION 2011. Then pictures of her siblings and her family. Cute. I glanced at the coffee table and saw a pink diamond back encrusted iPhone. Her phone! Score! I picked it up and turned it on. She had 1 text from Rey and 2 from Jarrod. I opened it but it was locked. Password. Hmm. Niall. I was in. I laughed a little. Her password was my name! I checked out the messages. And I texted back myself maybe....