Ashes to Ashes. We All Fall Down.

Author's Note: I spent this entire time looking up rare and fatal diseases...

When Sherlock first awoke, all he saw was a harsh white light, that was completely blinding his vision. He shut his eyes again and then slowly reopened them, allowing them to focus to the light. Next thing he noticed was a mind splitting headache making it's way from the very back to the front of his skull. Sherlock propped himself up onto his elbows, and saw that he was still in the psychiatric hospital. He looked beside him and came face to face with 3 bodies. Well Moriarty had promised them. He saw John pacing around the room, a look of worry on his face.

"Sherlock, he took the girls!" John yelled.

"I'm aware, John." Sherlock said, rubbing his temples.

"Sherlock do you not understand what danger they are in? They were just kidnapped by a psychopath who will probably kill them!" John yelled.

"John, Moriarty is not going to kill them. There is no point to it. He said he was going to return them, and if I know Moriarty, which I do, he will."

"You can't know that, Sherlock! The man is completely unpredictable." John said.

"John will you please just calm down. The girls are fine. Did you call the Yard?" Sherlock asked.

"Yes I did, about 20 minutes ago. I told them about the girls as well."

"John I told you that they were fine."

"They are not fine, Sherlock! They are in the hands of a psychopathic criminal! What part of that do you not seem to grasp?"

Before Sherlock could answer him, Lestrade burst into the room, along with some other officers who began to search the room. There was also a bomb squad who had come in as well, trying to get all of the patients and doctors out of the rooms without setting off the bombs.

"What the hell happened here?" Lestrade yelled.

"Nice to see you too, Inspector. Can you not yell so loud. I just woke up after being hit with a tranquilizer, and the last thing I need is for people to be screaming in my ear." Sherlock stated.

"It was Moriarty. Again. He led us here, knocked Sherlock and I unconscious and then took the girls with him." John stated.

"This is why I told you not to get them involved,Sherlock! Now the bloody kids are missing and I'm going to lose my job for letting them enter crime scenes when the psychopath was still on the loose!" Lestrade huffed.

"The girls are fine. I told John this before. If you're so worried about them, then I can find them for you."

"How the hell are you going to do that?" John asked.

"I put a tracker in each of their phones when you bought them." Sherlock stated

"Why the hell would you do that?" John asked.

"Just because I let them work cases with me, does not mean that I trust them."

Sherlock grabbed his phone out of his pocket and went into the tracker to find out where Moriarty had taken the girls. Once again, it took the tracker awhile to pinpoint the girls location, but after 1 minute 49 seconds, it showed their location. They were walking on Baker Street.

"I told you, John. The girls are fine." He said, showing the phone to John.

"Then they're not missing."

"No, Inspector they are not. Now let's focus on the bodies here. Obviously patients here, judging by the state of their bodies and their clothing. This one has slashed wrists, all though they are scabbed over, suggesting that they happened a day or two ago. They all look slightly unkempt and are very thin, suggesting that they do not eat a lot. There is toothpaste on the corner of each of their mouths. He killed them with it." Sherlock said.