Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five ~ Ending ~ 3 Years Later

    I woke up to Harry and my two children jumping on the bed to wake me. Oh god.

"mmmm Harry get you children off of me" I mumbled.

"okie dokie" Harry responded. I smiled when I heard them squeeling in delight as thier daddy lifted them both off the bed. Darcy was now 3. Her little brother, Jake is 2. I started laughing and finally got up when they both came back for me and jumped on the bed again.

"alright I'm up you little monsters" I said laughing. I hugged, and kissed both of them.

"Mama!" Jake squeeled. "Morning Mommy" Darcy came over and hugged me again, kissing my cheek.

"Morning Baby!" I said to Harry and kissed him for a long time.

"ewwww" Darcy and Jake agreed and ran out of the room, officially 'disgusted'. We just laughed.

"Go make them Breakfast please?" I said to Harry. It took a bit of pleading before he finally agreed and went to the kitchen. I got dressed in a black mini with light soft pink flowers with green petals all over it. I put on a pair of black balle flats and walked out. Harry's eyed widend.

"dressy much?" He asked hugging me.

"nah I just felt like wearing this dress" I said hugging back and pecking his lips. I heard little ew's again and turned to find my children eating poptarts.

"you fed them poptarts for breakfast..." I sighed. "You are..... A very special dad" I laughed.

"Well I do my best" he says sarcasticly.

"yes, you do" I said seriously. He smiled and kissed me. Again... those tiny ew's never get old. I turned around and told them to run before the tickle monster gets to them. They recently found out who the tickle monster really was a week ago and are 'terrified' of her or him.

They ran away screaming and squealing. I laughed and kissed Harry for about 2 minutes before the doorbell rang.

"Oooooooo! That must be Faith!"

"and Louis!?" Harry said hopefully. He needs his guy time.

"Yup!" I opened the door. "Faithy-poo!" I hugged Faith tightly.

"Fabiola!" she hugged me tightly but I growled at her.

"Don't call me thatttttttt, you know i hate it!". Fabiola was the name I was almost given at birth but my mum and dad changed it to Fabiana. I 'changed' it to Fabi. Not really, I just made everyone call me that as a nickname.

"I know, thats why I call you it" she said laughing.

"haha, very funny" I said sarcasticly. She and Louis came in with Fabianita and Katrina. She had two girls. Fabianita is 3 of course. Katrina is 2 but she's a month younger than Jake.

"Darcy! Jake! Fabianita and Katrina are here!" I yelled and they raced over to play with thier best friends. I left them in the play room and that if they needed anything we'd be in the living room.

I went back out and sat on Louis' lap. Harry made a pouty face. I sighed and went to sit on his lap instead.

"I just wanted to spend some time with Lou Lou" I whispered to Harry. He smiled.

"But I don't like sharing..." he said childishly. I laughed and kissed him.

"you don't have to share me, just let me talk to people" I stated. He smiled and whispered

"yayyyyy I don't have to share my baby" and hugged me closer to him.

"mhm" I kissed his cheek. We continued to talk, with Faith and Louis aswell while the children played in the play room. We told eachother how everyone has been and what not. Later, after a while of talking, we started fooling around just like we used to (Harry and I are both 22, Faith is 23, and Louis is now 24).

After that we decided to go into the play room and play around with our kids. Truthfully, we were all having a great time, even the kids. All this time it's been amazing, and I know our future is going to be just as amazing. Especially our kids' futures. If we never give up on them, or ourselves no matter what happens, we'll always be an amazing family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Should I do an Epilogue of what happens later? ;) Comment and let me know! Be on the lookout for my new story 'I Can't be in Love' that I'm writing after this if you want to read more One Direction love stories by me :)