Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two ~ Darcy and Fabianita ~ *2 Months Later*

     "HAROLD FUCKING STYLES GET YOU ASS OVER HERE!" I yelled, freaking out.

"what is it?" he said thinking I was having another hormon fit.

"HARRY MY FUCKING WATER JUST BROKE AND YOUR CALM" I continued yelling, cursing, everything else at him.

"OH GOD DARCY!" he yelled and called Louis.

"HARRY GET OFF YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE AND COME HELP ME INTO THE FUCKING CAR"

"hold on I'm telling Louis were going to the hospital!" he called back. Faith's water broke an hour back.

"HARRY I DON'T GIVE A FUCK COME HELP ME"

"I'm coming!" he yelled and picked me up bridal style, into the car. I was having so many emotions at the same time.

"HARRY LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO ME! IM NEVER HAVING SEX WITH YOU AGAIN" i yell out in the car. He looked shocked then sad when I said I would never have sex with him again. 'oh well'.

We got to the hospital and they rushed me into a room.

*Later* (sorry I don't want to give you details on how the labor went...)

     I heard Darcy's first little cries and I started tearing up. 'that's my baby' was all I could think. After they took her and cleaned her they handed her over to me.

"Congradulations, you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl" The doctor said and left to leave Harry and I alone.

"Oh My God. Harry she's beautiful" I said crying. Darcy had Harry's eyes and they were beautiful, but you could see little splashes of brown towards the inside if you looked close enough. She barley had any hair so I couldn't tell if it was curly or not but it was the closer to the color of mine, a dark brown with little natural highlights of light brown/caramel.

"She really is" Harry whispered. I laughed.

"of course she is, she's your daughter" I said. He laughed and couldn't stop smiling.

"she's your daughter too" Harry said. We were talking in whispers holding the baby. I handed her over to Harry and his eyes lit up. He looked at her in a way I can't even describe. Harry smiled wider than even when he made his dimples show because when I handed him Darcy she kind of smiled at him.

"she smiled at me!" Harry said. He was really exited.

I laughed. "she loves you" I whispered.

"we love you too" Harry whispered back. I smiled so much that I showed my dimples. Harry handed Darcy back to me. He didn't want to but he looked like he had to. After giving me Darcy he walked out of the room... 'what?' I thought.

Harry finally came back and Darcy woke up. Darcy flashed Harry her smile. I laughed "she smiles just like you" She made me laugh already.Louis and Faith walked in with Fabianita.

"OH MY GOD! She's Beautiful!" I exclaimed looking at Fabianita. I showed her Darcy and they said the same thing. Especiall about her smile and eyes. All Harry.

Louis and Faith left when Fabianita started crying, leaving Harry, Darcy, and I alone again. Harry closed the door behind them and came back over to Darcy and I. I was confused, 'what is Harry doing?'.

Suddenly Harry got down on one knee and pulled out the biggest most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

"Fabiana Andrea Chavez Ramirez, will you marry me?" Harry said flashing his biggest smile, dimples and all.

"OH MY GOD HARRY OF COURSE!" i yelled. He slid the beautiful ring onto my left hand ring finger. I was going to get married to Harry Styles. I look at Darcy who I was holding, without knowing what was going on she smiled when she saw her daddy and I smiling.

Now this was the happiest day of my life until the wedding day. I was smiling dimples and all aswell, I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day. Today- August 7th -was the best day of my life. Darcy was born and Harry just asked me to marry him. Wow.