Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty ~ The Airport

     It was 5 am when I woke up. Ugh I still had another hour but whatever. Someones arms were wrapped around me, it wasn't Harry. It was Niall. Oh god I didn't blame him, Sophia and I looked pretty much the same from behind. We were asleep when this happened to so yeah... And I've been told that I'm comfy many times before. hehe.

"Niall" I whispered.

"hmm, No I don't wanna wake up" he mumbled.

"Niall it's Fabi, you're hugging me" He immediatley took his arms off of me and mumbled "sorry... but you're comfy".

"Fine, you can if you want to, it's what best friendios are for" I laughed. He smiled and snuggled into me again. I fell asleep again for another hour.

*An Hour Later*

     I woke up with Niall still snuggled against me. I push his arm off gently and get up. I wake everyone else up exept for Faith, she was already awake. 'ah pregnant women get thier own alarm clock' I think and then whisper it to Faith. She laughs and we start getting our suitcases.

After we packed them into the shuttle car Louis rented we got in and drove to the airport. After almost 2 hours of long driving we soon got there and found our plane after it got called out.

I got the seat next to Harry and Faith got the one next to Louis of course. Niall sat with Zayn and Liam sat across from them. We spent our entire break in New York but we had to fly back to London to start thier tour off there.The plane was off and the first person I texted was Sophia.

She asked me how Darcy, Harry, and I were I said fine laughing because Darcy is still in my tummy. I accidently fell asleep while texting her. I layed my head on Harry's shoulder and fell asleep.