Chapter Four

Chapter Four ~ Emotions

      I woke up in the morning feeling amazing, I wasn't sure why. Then my vision became better and I saw exactly why. Harry was hugging me by my waist around to my back and I was snuggled into him. I breathed in, only making my morning ten times better. His scent, he always smelled so good. I snuggled deeper into him, my brain giving up and my heart taking over. He was awake but closing his eyes pretending to sleep. I could tell because as I snuggled into him he squeezed and tightend his grip on me. My heart still in control, I wiggled out of his grip. He looked a bit confused. I ended his confusion by kissing him on the lips. When I pulled back he still looked confused but for a diffrent reason. I smiled, making him smile back. I gave him a quick kiss and snuggled into him again. He sighed happily, making me smile again. Hell, just being with him made me smile.

"Harry?" I said softly.  "Yes Love?" He whispered back.  "can I tell you something important?" I asked.  "Fabi, you can tell me anything" He said carresing my cheek and kissing my forhead. I smiled.  "Um Harry, Im just going to get straight to the point. I think that-" I was cut off by Louis. Apperently he was awake and he found Harry and I snuggling. Louis' jaw dropped before he made a pouty face and yelled "Harry! How could you cheat on me !?!?" He walked out of the room.

I laughed but I jumped out of bed going after Louis yelling "No! Lou it wasn't what it looks like!". Louis ran around the living room whining, everyone looking at us like we were mental. Who knew, we both probebly are mental, I mean only he would run around whining about Harry and I while I run after him screaming 'I'M SORRY!' like an idiot. "Louis! Get your fine ass over here!" I yelled. He smirked. I had to admit, Louis had quite a good looking bum. I finally caught up to him and jumped on his back. "Faith help me pin your boyfriend!" I yelled.  "Nahh, I'm good..." she responded. I let out a 'Grrrr' towards Faith, I think I was just hyper at the moment. I let out a little 'EEP!' as Louis and I finally fell and I somehow pinned him.

"Lou! My carrot eating brother! Forgive me pleeeease" I said beggingly. "I promise I'll explain later today" I said to everyone else watching us wide eyed. "Fine, but only if you feed me carrots" he said pouting.  "Fine" I promised. He smiled and so did I, happy that he forgave me because he was like a brother to me, so was Niall. I jumped off Louis and headed back to what was now me and Harry's room. I closed the door behind me and jumped on to Harry. I was now a bit hyper after my 'war' with Louis.

"Goodmorning Beautiful" Harry smiled. I rolled off of him and burried my face into a pillow. "what are ya' doing Love?" He asked.  "what does it look like I'm doing?" I responded.  "looks like your making out with a pillow..." He said. But then he mumbled something like "Lucky pillow".  I laughed and took my face out of the pillow, sticking my tongue out at him and making a face. He laughed and hugged me, bringing me back down to laying on the bed. "so what were you saying before Louis interupted?" He laughed. I looked him directly in the eyes. His beautiful green eyes that could make me melt down in a second. He stared back at me into my brown eyes. I started stuttering alittle. "I-I-I was going t-to say that um, H-Harry I-I think that-" I paused. "I think that I might be in love with you Harry" I finally choked out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thank You for reading my lovleys! :D please comment and tell me what you might want to see happen, it would help for ideas later on in the story :) Chapter Five will be up later today, please comment.. I don't mind hate it just helps me become a better writer :)