Epilogue

Epilogue

I heard his growl of anger as I entered the hall way. I had yet to see him but I sure as hell heard him. I walked more and then a saw him in the empty doorway, shadowed my darkness. The look of anger had my peaks tightening and my naughty places tingling. He is so infuriating; I can’t believe even angry, he still makes me react to him.

“You are supposed to be home in bed resting!” he yells.

“Leave the woman alone you.” Link yells from beside me. Hmm, funny I hadn’t even felt him approach.

“Hey Link” I say as I smile up to him.

“Hey love, how you feeling?” He asked as I felt Sebastian wrap his hands around my waist.

“Don’t call my wife love. Or I will be forced to kick your ass.”

“You are so violent Sebastian, no wonder this little monster is kicking up a storm inside me. He or she is going to have your temper.”  He grins and bends down to kiss my belly. Just as the baby kicked making him laugh.

“He is going to be a chip off the old block.” He stated proudly.

“Or she will be your worst nightmare like Mia.” I giggled at his stricken face.

I was so happy, as I lovingly stroked my belly. I was going on 6 months now. The doctor had been really careful this time around. But the baby seems to be doing just fine. It seems I had gotten pregnant our first day together. I smile because we ended up having to have a quick wedding as we had originally planned. Since dad was ready to kill Sebastian.

I could not be happier even if his stubborn ass wants to keep me in bed. He wants to make sure all is fine with the baby and me. I roll my eyes as he runs to get a chair. “Sit” he orders.

“You are such a worry wart, I went jogging with Mia this morning” I said and his face became thunderous. Eep I should have kept my mouth shut. Before I knew it he had me in his arms and was walking out of the arena.

“Seems I am going to have to keep you naked and in my bed until this baby comes.” He growled as he walked to the car. I said nothing.

“You leaving already” yelled Link.

“I am taking a week off, let the boss know.” We drove off to the sound of Link laughing.

He did this periodically for the remaining time of the pregnancy. True to his word, he kept me naked and in bed. As he showed me everyday how much my changing body turned him on.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

EEEP a baby yay!!!!!!!!