Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Fucking shit, I think as I throw back another shot of tequila. I was drowning my sorrows and thought back to what I had been a good idea at the time.

Flashback…. 5 years ago

I was in fights none stop left and right. I was the oldest of my 3 friends. So I was always the muscle, the one that watched over my family.  We had been part of boy’s town for quite some time now. But my anger still lingered beneath. It was thanks to Roger and Molly who taught me to channel my energy into something constructive. We had been talking about me joining the Marines for quite some time now.

Xavier had already been away in the Navy and I too wanted to make everyone proud. Little did I know that my life would take a turn for the best that summer? I knew Roger had a daughter, but she was always doing school things so I never got to meet her. Secretly I think Roger didn’t want any of us boys around her. I knew she was the oldest of all the Diaz kids but I really didn’t care at the time.

But one fateful day I was on my way home and I saw these guys harassing a woman.  Being me, I just wanted a fight. I really didn’t do it for the girl. So I butted in and took both guys out. Granted I got the shit beat out of me also. I mean it was 2 on 1. As I lay there on the floor, with the taste of blood in my mouth I closed my eyes.

It was then that I thought I had died. I heard the most angelically sexy voice. “Are you alright?”

I felt soft hands on my face and I opened my eyes. There she was, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Even all beat up and in pain my body reacted to her.  “Yeah, I just have to catch my breath.” I said and just openly looked at her. Since she was bending over me, her shirt had gapped giving me a very good look at her cleavage.

She noticed and smirked as she straightened. “I guess you‘re ok after all.”

I smiled “I’m a guy, what do you expect.” I said wish a shrug. Then I got up and walked to her “Sebastian” I said as I held out my hand to her.

“Monica” she said placing her hand in mine. “Thank you but I would have been able to handle it myself. I live on the next block. If you would like I can get you cleaned up.”  She said kind of shyly. Well fuck yeah I want. My brain had already pictured her naked under me. I don’t even know why. She wasn’t even the type of girl I like. You know the easy kind.