Chapter 6

Chapter 6

AUGH!!!

That infuriatingly, stupidly, unrealistically, inaccurately wrong man. He is crazy if he thinks he can just flaunt that deliciously, mouth wateringly, devilishly, sexy and hot body of his. Then think I’ll come running wagging my tongue. That is throbbing to run itself all over his muscled body. Eep, what am I saying. In my defense when I last saw him in all his glory 4 years ago. He was hot. But now he is unbelievable. His tattoos just make him worse. Or shall I say irresistible.

Damn my love of boy boys, or at least my love for this particular bad boy. What are the odds he would end up working in the same place I work. When I finally regain my breath I walk back to my office to finish off the paperwork. I had not done the whole physical and didn’t feel I could. But boy did that boy look fine. If you guys don’t tell on me, I will fill it out and say he is more that fine to fight.

I finished up 2 hours later and headed to the parking lot. I stopped short when I saw who was draped on my hood trying to look sexy. “Get your meaty paws off my car.” I say as I walk closer. Man this jerk just doesn’t quite.

“Be nice to me ice queen. Or I won’t use my heating rod to deice you.” I swallowed the bile that rose to my mouth. Is this guy for real? I could not be less interested in his heat rod. Just as he walked towards me the door to the arena banged closed. We both turned around and standing there was Sebastian looking all tough and sexy and. Get a grip Monica.

“Looks like I will have to teach this guy a lesson.” Said Damien, boy did his wrestling name fit him at the moment. He sure does behave like the Missing Link. Or like he’s missing a mental link, you choose.

But I wasn’t surprised when he back peddled and left. I rolled my eyes and got in my car. But before I closed the door it was held open. “I don’t trust that guy. Stay away from him. I would ask you to dinner. But I know you will say no. So I will see you tomorrow.” He said before bending down and kissing me.

In a daze I responded “I don’t work here tomorrow.”

“I know only Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Plus the days we have matches. I meant tomorrow at the gym. I know you’ll be there. I know your whole routine. Yes I’m stalking you and will be stalking you until you take me back.” He kissed me again and walked away. Well hell I didn’t know if I should be mad or excited.