Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was standing in my kitchen still fuming as I threw the glass of vodka and it shattered against the wall. My blood still boiled from the audacity Sebastian had. Imagine my surprise when I came home and after 4 fucking years he was sitting on my couch waiting for me.

I mean what the fuck had he expected. That after 4 years I would welcome him back with open arms after he just left me.  I stood by my door frozen not sure what to do. Not sure if like in the beginning when he left. I had dreamt him. Maybe I was dreaming now.

But no such luck as he got up and tried to walk to me. But I held my hands up. “I’m back, Monica, back for you. I missed you so much sweetie.” He said in a soft voice. I would have given my very soul to the devil to have heard him utter those words years ago. But not anymore, now all I felt was anger, the same pain and hurt hit me. I felt like I just got hit smack dab in the face with a 2 x4.

I held back all the pent up anger I felt and opened the door. “OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!” I screamed and as I saw the surprised look that flashed in his eyes he tried to reach for me. “NO, NO, DON”T TOUCH ME!!”

He looked hurt but left. I collapsed on the floor and all the old hurt threatened to suffocate me as I sobbed and sobbed. This can’t be happening to me. Just when I was finally getting my life back on track. Just when I was able to tolerate this pain that nearly did me in all those years ago.

No matter how hard I tried to block them the wall I had erected came tumbling down. All The images flooded my brain. The first day we meet. The fun we had together. The first time I gave myself to him. I gave him the one thing I save for the special person who was meant to love me to protect me forever.

By the end before he left he had already been living with me for over 3 months. He was my whole world. I wanted to tell everyone we were together. But he worried my dad and my uncles and grandfather would not approve. So we lived a kind of double life. We would party together and with his friends. To my horror they are now with my cousins.

Don’t get me wrong, I love them. Had it not been for them I would not have been able to make it through the first 4 months after Sebastian left us. But now it just means that I might run into Sebastian if they have any type of party. Since he is like their brother.

I finally cried myself to exhaustion and managed to get off the floor. I went into the shower and filled my tub with hot water. I stripped my clothes and submerged my body. I placed my hands on my abdomen as the memories washed over me along with the loss.