First Morning

I woke up famished. Not knowing where I was, I sat up on the bed and looked around. Damn. It wasn't a dream. I got off the bed and went over to the mirror in my bathroom. I took cautious steps into the bathroom, not wanting to fall into a dark pit, of course. I glanced up to see my reflection.

     My straight, long, dark-brown hair was still in the low ponytail I left it in yesterday. Just a few strands were here and there. My eyes were the same as always, mint-green surrounded in gold. My skin was nicely tanned.

     I picked my tooth-brush up and put a pea-sized drop of toothpaste on it. I brushed my teeth and looked back up at my reflection. Suddenly remembering something, I dropped down to the floor and crawled out of the bathroom.

     Truth be told, I was a little afraid of one of the cursed ones... Bloody Mary. Queen Mary was Queen Elisabeth's older sister. She was the queen of Scotts and because she changed sides away from England, Elisabeth had her own sister beheaded.

     When Mary came to Hell, she was given the slave name of 50218837. Humans that go to Hell become slaves... the lucky ones may become demons or finish their time and become angels. Anyways,  Mary had persuaded the other slaves to revolt against the Devil. All slaves were killed except for her, she was covered in the blood of the ones who died. She had tricked the other slaves to their doom. The Devil knew the entire plan by that time and cursed her to live in mirrors. Now she just lives in a parallel dimension through which she can travel through mirrors.

     Humans, being stupid and dillusional, thought that if you turn off the lights and say her name three times she would appear. Little did they know, she appears when you least expect it, or when she feels like it, still covered in the blood of the slaves she tricked. That gave her the name of Bloody Mary. 

     I crawled into my room and looked at the time. 6:05 a.m. I got up off the floor and threw the toothbrush I still had in my mouth into the sink.  I am not going back in there for a while. I looked over at the desk and noticed it had some paper and pencils on it.  I wonder what that's for? I shrugged it off and went to my door.

     On my door there was a schedule. It read:

          6 to 8:30 a.m. Breakfast

          8:30 to 9 a.m. Traveling Dorms

          9 to 9:10 a.m. Explanation of Challenge

          9:10 to ?  Challenge

                *If there is dinner it will be from 6 to 8:30 p.m.*

     I sighed and looked back towards the bathroom, then I walked over to the closet and picked out some black cargo pants, a red t-shirt, and a black jacket to go with my black boots. I tossed them all to the bed and looked around caustiously.

     I decided it was better to take a shower than to smell like crap all day. I tiptoed into the bathroom and looked at the mirror in worry. I took my shirt off, then my pants, and decided to take off my underwear in the shower behind the curtains, in case I was being watched. Taking showers always took my worries away, showers were one of the few things I actually liked.

     After the shower I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around myself, and took a deep breath in. Another breath and I ran out of the bathroom, not bothering to look at the mirror. 

     I put my clothes on and brushed my hair into a low ponytail with my vangs covering half of my right eye. My hair was always to one side and I never had it down. I looked back at the papers and wondered why they were there. Maybe a Challenge.I thought to myself.I grabbed my key off the desk and walked out of my room, locking to door behind me. As soon as I locked my door I turned around to smack straight into another demon.