Chapter 10

~Tony's pov~

He got up and the men followed his example. They were talking to him in rapid Dutch agrily, but he just stared at them, wondering what just happened. Then Ziva ran towards him, out of nowhere.

'What happened?!' He just shook his head and shrugged. She looked at the men, who were now talking to her. She said something back: 'Hij spreekt geen Nederlands,' which probably meant that he didn't speak Dutch, cause the men started to talk to him in a thick accented English. 'Why did you run after that lady with her child?' Then he got mad. 'What?! HER child! That wasn't her child! She stole Sarah from us! She took her from me and ran away! And I could have stopped her if you idiots wouldn't have tackled me!' he said, pointing at him and Ziva. The men explaned that the woman had shouted that he wanted to steal her baby, and that they were just trying to help. Ziva looked at him with a furious expression through the whole explanation and just told the men that it was ok. He really wanted the men to stay so he wouldn't have to deal with Ziva, but the men appologised again and took off.

He was eye to eye with a mad Ziva. He gulped, this wasn't going to end well for him.

Then she opened her mouth. 'Three minutes. I left you alone with her for three minutes!' She started the sentence calmly, and ended up shouting the last two words. 'I was wrong about you, about what I said in the plane! You are not capable of taking care of a child!' With these words, she became so furious that she got teary eyes. She turned around and walked away with clenched fists.

He watched her go, his heart breaking a little with every step she took.