Chapter 9

~Tony's pov~

He had never been so aware of his surroundings before. He was looking at everything but Sarah, trying not to get too attached. He saw Ziva dissapear out of his view as she went to get food. He saw a few pigeons fight over a piece of bread. He saw ducks in the canals, Dutch people walking over the bridges and the way the roofs of the houses looked like small stairs. He chuckled. Prejudices sometimes were funny. Nobody was wearing clogs and there were like three tulips in the intire city.

He was all gone up in his thoughts, when suddenly a blonde hair and a pink dip dye ran towards them. She was wearing a brown shirt and jeans. As she came closer, he could see a furious look in her blue eyes. When she arrived at them, she yelled something at him in Dutch. He sat up. 'I don't speak Dutch, do you speak English?' The woman just stared at him. Then she looked away. He followed her stare. She was looking at Sarah...

He stood up, but she pushed him back on the bench. She picked Sarah up and ran away! He stood up again and quickly wetn after her, swearing silently. She ran over a bridge, shouting something in Dutch again. He wondered what she was saying, but pushed that away to take a sprint.

He could nearly grab her colar, but then he felt someone grabing his feet and pushing on his back. A few Dutch men tackle him! He fell down on the floor, moving his hands quick enough to take the hit for him. When he looked up, the woman was running out of his view.