The Big Fight

For a time, Siddhant was defeated, but as days drew into weeks it became clear that this bully was far more than simply defeated, some said that he was sinking into gloom, depression, and the felling of self-worthlessness. Not everyone would guess that it was triggered by his defeat at the hands of the human twig. Though he liked fighting, he was known to not be the best at winning his fights, besides, he was stunned and taken by surprise by the twig, it wasn't a fair fight, or even resembling one yet somewhere deep in his mind was a massive ego failure that could only be triggered by a defeat at the hands of Mohit Kumar Nanda.

For a bit even Siddhant's friends didn't take it too seriously, but this drew out way too long, way too severe. Calls of 'what's wrong with you bro' and 'get over it bro' were not uncommonly heard, when these showed to be ineffective, the bullies friends took it more seriously, they were set to beat the guy who had beaten him and his friends, but first, they had their friends' testimony, they wouldn't take it that the bullies depression was simply because of his loss at the pasta like arms of the human twig. They started asking question about the twig, his friends, the whole Kumar faction. And the bully answered, he answered very well, as he had spent weeks developing appalling, yet convincing lies about the whole Kumar faction, the Kishore branch, the twig guy especially, and his friends heard, they plotted revenge.

Mohit Nanda's friends were wise. They knew that Siddhant's friends were gonna try to exact revenge on them, especially with the fact that he hadn't gotten over his defeat, and they made their counterplan, which they kept hidden from the others.
Thier plan was simple, but made to embarrass.

In a few days, the two plans first intersected. The bully's friends were seen looking for the twig boy, and at nearly the same time, the Kishore group was looking for the bully to do their open dual with the twig boy. Both the bully and the twig boy were absent that day, but the bully's group decided to go ahead with the simple revenge prank of stealing the twig boys lunch and throwing it in his face then mock him for being a messy baby. Since both Mohit, and his lunch box were absent that day, they got impatiant, making the mistake of taking Kirti Kishore's lunch. I say it was a mistake as, even though they got away with it then, it was stupid to risk getting injured in a fight with the basher Kirti Kishore in the first place.

The second time was when the plans really intersected. Both sides had people from there side tell the other party their plans, they agreed on an fight in the cafeteria. The cafeteria was the chosen setting, as large amounts of people would be gurenteed to be watching, and the winners would get a lot of popularity.The bullies side wanted the bully to finally beat Mohit, but Mohit's friends said that was unfair. They had heard of Kirti's lunch getting stolen simply because the bully's friends couldn't find the twig on the day they planned to take revenge on him. That resulted in a brief suggestion that Kirti could fight the bully, but it was well known that the bully was no match for Kirti. The bullies side had another guy who they deemed to be an equal match for Kirti Kishore, known as Pankaj Dhare, and the two parties agreed to stage a two on two fight. Pankaj and the bully on one side and Kirti and the human twig on the other. Unlike most planned brawls in their school, none of the fighters were allowed to get their own weapons from home and were thus pre-checked for weapons before the fight, each side being checked by the other side. As neither would trust the other party to check their own.

The fight started, it was decided that improvised weapons including the schools ever popular chairs were completely acceptable to use, yeah, here were objections to this, but not allowing these weapons was worse. Pamkaj especially was known to be a big time cheat in fights. He would probably pick up a chair and hit his unarmed opponents with it. Thus the four guys positioned to fight each other.

First were the introductions

Descriptions of each fighter:

Kishore side: