Chapter 12

Don't forget to vote and comment, add the story to your library, and share the story with friends! Thank you for being patient! -from your awkward author who ships klance until the day they die

Shiro shared embarrassing stories about Keith's childhood as they returned back to the seats. For instance, Keith would eat meals while he took a bath so he can get to singing training as early as he shouldn't be. He would have temper tantrums if they weren't out the door by 6 am even though it started at 8 and it was down the street from them.

As Shiro goes on, Lance came to the conclusion that Keith hasn't really changed at all except the fact that his hair now touches his tight ass and he certainly didn't mind that.

Going down the long aisle to where their friends and lovers were, the long-haired boy ran up to Lance and glared into those blue eyes.

Lance could feel his cheeks heating up because how small the gap between their bodies was. He thanked God for having such a pretty boy as his lover. There had to be too many love rivals in line for Keith, and Lance was chosen out of all of them. Oh, how lucky he was.

"What did you guys talk about," the pretty boy asked. Lance subconsciously kissed his forehead and replied, "nothing relevant, let's go practice alright? I need to warm up." Keith glanced as Shiro and back at his boyfriend. He slowly nodded and grabbed Lance by the hand, dragging them backstage.

They both could hear the noises of, "good lucks" and "you can do it," and "break a leg, literally". They were pretty sure the last statement was no one other than Pidge. "Oh Pidge you little dipshit, let's not jinx you fucker," Lance silently pleaded.

"Daddy, what did you talk to him about," Matt asked, crossing his legs in the gayest way possible. Pidge cringed to the point that even wrinkles she didn't have were visible. "Well," Shiro paused. "I just wanted to see if he was right for my brother. I am his protector after all." Allura laid on Shiro's shoulder humming questionably as her finger circled his palm. "And is he? Right for your brother, I mean." Shiro grinned as he looked up on the stage. "We'll see."

"Lance McClain and Keith Kogay- Excuse me Kogane," one of the judges called. Keith and Lance walked up on stage. Their outfits coordinated well together, like a couple outfit. Lance was wearing a purple shirt with white stripes on the shoulder part, dark blue jeans and purple Vans. Keith had a skin-tight purple crop top with dark blue leggings and also purple Vans. If Lance had privacy, there would be so many things Lance can do to Keith while he was in that outfit.

"Nice to meet you two, I have to say I'm absolutely in love with your outfits," one of the judges complimented.

"Are you perhaps a couple," another Judge asked.

"Yes, we are," Lance answers. Keith's eyes widen and look at Lance in awe. He could never be tired of hearing that, no matter how many times. Them being together this past few months had been bliss. Sure, they butt heads every once in a while but at the end of the day they still slept in the same bed and held each other throughout the chilly nights.
"And may I ask, what song will you bring to us today," the third judge asked. Keith stepped in. "Find me by Jun Hyo Seong."
"I'm not sure what that song is, but good luck," the first judge exclaims.

The couple looks into each other eyes, and there it goes. That spark. That feeling that makes you feel enclosed with warmth and protection, that fends off anxiety, that makes them remember that nothing will be painful if they do this together.

The music began to play, the upbeat rhythm made the judges dance a bit as they sat in their seat. "Great song choice," Lance thought as he observed the uplifting atmosphere.
Now they need to be prepared for their parts. Keith turned to Lance, who looked like he's seen a ghost. He was...shivering? Trembling? Well whatever it was, the ultimate boyfriend of his had to put a stop to it. He grabbed Lance's hand and began his part.

Keith: nohchil geot gata geuraeseo michil geot gata (I feel like I'm losing you It's driving me crazy)

-------------------
"We are singing a Korean song? Are you nuts?!" Lance cries and he tosses the printed lyrics on the couch. He makes a loud childish groan as he puts his head down on his lap. Keith lightly laughs at this adorable reaction.
"It's a great song, I think it would be perfect for a couple like us," Keith exclaims.
Lance turns his head towards the short boy. "I don't know if you are color blind or may not have noticed, but I'm Cuban. I speak español, comprende?"

Keith rolls his eyes and pushes Lance to sit up so he can straddle his lap. He lifts Lance's chin gently, staring into his eyes. "I can teach you how to sing the song, I am Korean you know," Keith says as he moves in very closely, lips barely touching. "Please, Papi?"

If Lance had any chance to die, now would be a good time. His heartstrings were tugged all at once, maybe too many times in the span of one millisecond. God...he didn't know if Keith will even be able to walk at that audition. But, they haven't had sex yet so he didn't even know if Keith was up to it. The pace they were going was fine to him, but this raging irritating rock he felt between his legs was no damn good. He considers getting re-baptized. "Fuck, okay jeez just..get off of me," Lance pleads. Keith smirks and gets up from his lap, walking into the bedroom. "And this is why I like you. We'll start first thing in the morning," Keith states. This will be one hell of a ride in this relationship.
-------------
Lance:  heuteojin gieok soge deo isang gathigin silheo (I don't want to be trapped inside scattered memories)
honja namgyeo duji ma ijeneun neomanui nareul chajgo sipeo (Don't leave me alone I want to find me that is yours only)

Klance:

neoreul bon sungan sumi meojeosseo
mameul ppaesgyeobeoryeosseo
da gajyeoga From My Heart
(I went breathless the moment I saw you You stole my heart
Take everything from my heart)

neoreul bon sungan seonmyeong haejyeosseo
mame bicci naeryeosseo
boyeojulge From My Heart
(Things became clear as soon as I saw you
Light filled my heart
Let me show you, from my heart)

nareul nareul barabwajwo
nareul nareul kkwak anajwo
nareul nareul nareul chajajwo
(Look at me, me Hug me, me tight Find me, me, me)

Lance did the choreography they had worked on for weeks. He remembered the number of times he fell on his butt. This was probably revenge for lacking for 2 years. Eh, he was able to get his groove back after a short while so it was okay.

There wasn't much he remembered auditioning, but he always could recall the sparkle in his lover's eyes as he performed with Lance. He could recall the beautiful feeling he felt completing a difficult song that was not his first or second language.

The Judges were amazed and cheered at the end. They explained that the results of the audition will come in a week, they will be announced on television news everywhere in the state. Lance had the best feeling that they were gonna make it to finals at this rate.

Song: find me by Jun Hyoseong