Chapter 9.5

Warning: This chapter is a Lotor x Lance with a small dose of smut. You may skip it if the ship is not to your taste since it is only an extra chapter to the story and a memory fragment of Lance and Lotor being together before Lotor's passing. This takes place the morning before the Christmas concert. Please enjoy!

 Lotor is 19 here, Lance is 18 here

 Lance woke up with nothing but boxers on. He could feel dry drool on his face, his legs tangled with his lover- wait, lover? He opened his eyes, seeing a beautiful man with long hair spreading on the pillow he laid on. The man had his arms around Lance's waist. He was so gorgeous that our protagonist had to stare. He went close to his ear.

"My king, time to wake up," Lance whispered softly, but loud enough for Lotor to open his eyes. Lance's king sat up a little and rubbed the crust off his eyes. Lance giggled and threw his arms around Lotor's neck. "Good morning, love," Lance cooed.

Lotor moved in for a peck on the lips. "I'll leave early from work to see my doll sing," Lotor said groggily. "Are you able to stand?"

Lance looked at his lover with confusion until he remembered what happened that night. He was red from ear to ear, and his freckles made him look like a strawberry. Lotor chuckled. "You know, you were really rough last night. I wouldn't be surprised if your legs gave out before you make it to the shower," Lotor continued.

He scooched up to Lance's ear and whispered deeply, "Do you want me to clean you?" Lance covered his face with one of his hands and hit Lotor in the face with a pillow using his other. Lotor laughed wholeheartedly and tried to pull his flustered lover into his lap.

He gave a gentle hug from behind and rested his chin on his adorable boyfriend's shoulder. "Why do I even love you," Lance pouted, and he used the pillow to cover his face. Lotor gave a light chuckle, responding with a sweet hum. Lance could feel his heart pound in his chest. He was sure even Lotor could hear it. It was hard to not love a man like Lotor. He was charming, sweet, had a good sense of humor, and sexy as hell.

Something else of Lance was hard though, and it was starting to hurt. Lance groaned softly and tugged Lotor's hair a little. Lotor grabbed Lance's thigh roughly. "I don't think you want another round, my prince," Lotor reasoned. Lance nodded his head as he laid it back into Lotor's chest. His king nibbled his ear and whispered, "What if you're late to school?" Lance swiftly got up on his knees and turned around facing Lotor.

Looking down he replied, "Mama said she'll write me an excuse letter this morning if you get in traffic. This aching boner I have right now is what I call traffic. So, hurry up and fuck m-" Before he could continue his persuading speech, Lotor grabbed Lance by his arm and kissed him deeply. A loud muffled moan came from Lance's mouth. Lotor pulled Lance on top of him as he fell onto his back. His thumbs circled his prince's hip bones. Lance's giggle made Lotor's attention set on him. "You must really love me, huh," Lance questioned as he leaned down to kiss his boyfriend sweetly. Lotor looked into the ocean eyes of his lover.

He remembered the time Lance was singing his pain out in the chorus room back in middle school. Lotor was in 7th grade while Lance was in 6th. The gorgeous (somewhat) stranger had such an angelic alto voice. Every high note made Lotor's heart go wild, it always had. He listened to some of Lance's songs from concert after concert in the past year. He was his fan and seeing his idol sing so close to him had been a dream. Once he got to talk to Lance and know him more, there was a long-lasting spark between the two. When Lance ran to Lotor's classroom and yelled "I think I'm bi for you," he knew Lance had to be the one. Sure, they fought sometimes over the years, but the spark never faded. The love grew stronger as their time together grew longer.

"Of course, I do," Lotor answered. "And I'll love you even more once you sing at that Christmas concert for me today. I'll have a gift to give you then." Lance was thrilled. "What did you get me," Lance asked frantically. "If you can last in this round then maybe I'll tell you," Lotor chuckled as he pulled Lance down gently.

Lance never got to see Lotor give him that gift. He had it handed to him, heartbroken, during the funeral instead.