All Bets Are off

One hour later
The ghost
Sabine pov.
It's been an hour since we escape dark ezra base and we were with the rebellion fleet heading back to yavin 4. We were all in the common room talking about what all happened over the past 6 weeks.

So now what we do? Zeb ask. Well we stay the fuck away from dark ezra as far possible. Hera said. Let's just hope he doesn't find us. I said. I think he knows where we're going. Kanan said. What makes you think that kanan? Hera ask.

Well when he was old ezra he knew where the base is. He could be heading to yavin right now. I doubt it kanan. I mean if he knew where the base is then why didn't he send an attack party to us 6 weeks ago? I don't know but we have to be prepare for when he does. Then I want to fight him. I said.

Sabine has being torture for 6 weeks make you gone crazy. Hera said. Maybe it has but dark ezra won't stop until he sees us all dead. So the only thing to do is bring the fight to him. Sabine it sounds like you want revenge. Of course I want revenge. He's gonna to pay for torturing me, treatening you guys and my family on mandalore.

He took my warrior spirit by breaking it and I want to reclaim it by beating him in a one on one battle. Warrior vs sith. But you don't even have the darksaber anymore. Zeb said. No she doesn't but she has this. Kanan said and handed me ezra's old lightsaber. Do you remember all the techniques I went with you? Yes I do. I said and took it.

Well we're to have do more if you want to face dark ezra. Ok kanan I'm ready. Then were start training tomorrow but for now rest. Alright then. I said and left.

Dark ezra pov
I was in the court yard on one knee while my master was talking to me. You have failed apprentice. You let your prisoners and the jedi get away. He said. Forgive me master. I try to stop them but the jedi stop me. I said to him. He use the force on you and you fell which shouldn't have stop you with your power.

I know he trick me by running towards me with his lightsaber. I thought we were going to be fighting but he jump over me and push me back and took off. Your lucky that this is your first failure since you became my apprentice. I'll give you another chance to find them and their rebel base. I already know where they are master. Their on yavin 4.

Are you sure that's where they are? He ask me. Yes I'm sure when I was good I knew where the base was. I said to him. Very well then your send an attack party there in 2 weeks. Why can't I just attack them now? Because I can feel that they will be ready for your attack but in two weeks their think it's safe and that's when you attack. Yes my master. He walk to the door but stop and turn around.

And one more thing if you let them escape again. You will have a punishment far worst next time then forgiveness I gave you this time. I understand master. Very good then. He said and walk out. I follow him to his ship and once he got on. It took off and went into hyperspace. Then I said to myself. He can be complete ass ho sometimes. Then I walk back my room.