The Mission

3 Hours Later
Hera pov.
Everyone Was In The Cockpit Of The Ghost Along Ezra And Sabine As They Both Stood On Both Sides Of The Cockpit. They Didn't Speak Or Look At Each Other. It Guess It Was For The Best. Anyways I Was Going The Plan For The Mission And Told Chopper To Pull Up The Hologram Of The Mission.

He Did And We All Could See The Place We Were About To Strike.

Ok So Here's The Plan. We're Going To Land On This Space Port To Steal The Empire's Next Fuel Shipment. It's Schedule To Leave Soon So We Have To Move Fast. So Kanan, Ezra, And Zeb Will Get The Fuel While Me And Sabine Will Cover You. Once We Have  Fuel On Board. Chopper Will Fly Us Out. Is That Clear Everyone.

Yes. Everyone Said. Alright We Have Five Minutes Left To Reach The Space Port. So Everyone Go Get Ready. They Nodded And Left. Leaving Me And Kanan. Good Choice Splitting Ezra And Sabine. He Said. If I Didn't They Would Have Arguing Again Instead Of Fighting The Enemy. I Said And Sat Down In My Chair.

5 Minutes Later
Kanan pov.
We Arrive At The Space Port Ready To The Empire's Fuel. The Cargo Door Open As Me, Ezra, And Zeb Ran Out To Get The Fuel. We Saw Stormtroopers Guarding It And They Spotted Us. REBELS THEY'VE COME FOR THE FUEL!!! BLAST THEM!!! One Of Troopers Yelled As He And The Others Started Firing At Us.

Hera And Sabine Run Out Of  The Ghost And Started Firing Back To Give Us Cover To Get The Fuel. We Also Started Firing As Well.

Ezra, Zeb Make Sure You Don't Hit The Fuel. I Said. Right. Ezra Said. We Mange To Gun Them All Down And Ran To The Fuel. Alright Let's Get Head Back To Ghost. Just As I Said That. More Stormtroopers Arrived But They Were Dark Troopers. Crap Zeb Start Pushing The Fuel Back To The Ship.

Ezra And I Will Cover You. Right. Zeb Said And Started Pushing The Fuel. The Dark Troopers Started Fire As Me And Ezra Mange To Deflect Their Shots Back At Themt. Some Of Them Were Hit And Some Weren't. Zeb Got Mange To The Fuel Aboard The Ghost And We Started To Finish The Remaining Dark Troopers.

But Then One Shot Went Right Past Us And Hit Sabine. Hera Ran Towards Her And Sabine Was Unconscious But Still Alive. After We Finish Off The Remaining Dark Troopers. Ezra Ran Up The Ramp Of The Ghost When Hera Called For Him. EZRA I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET SABINE ON BOARD!!! Ezra Stop And Look At Her And Said.

No Get Someone Else To Do It. He Said And Kelp Going. Don't Worry Hera I Got Her. Chopper Get Us Out Of Here. I Said As We Got Sabine On The Ghost. Chopper Flew The Ship Into The Air And We Were Into Hyperspace.

Hera pov.
Kanan Take Sabine To The Medical Bay. I Said. Where Are You Going? He Ask. I'm Going To Have A Word With Ezra. I Said And left To Find Ezra. Because He's In Big Trouble.