Chapter six

Loki's POV

My eyes opened, only to be found in unfamiliar surroundings. I glanced around the small room I was sleeping in, it was appropriately furnished and simple, I wouldn't expect more from medival Midgard, ofcourse it wasn't upto my standards considering I'm royalty, or rather I was royalty.

This was an odd feeling for me, all of my life I had never been good enough, I had always been in Thor's shadow, atleast I know why now.

I wasn't Asgardian! I was a Joutun.

An abomination, despised by all of my 'family' I knew there was always something different about me...

I was unaturally tall and slim compared to my brother, while Thor excelled in combat, I was ridiculed for taking an interest in magic, I was the black sheep. I was always unwanted.

I was a prince among the Joutuns, but even they cast me out! I was taken in by Odin only to be lied to and mocked, my entire life.

I give up. I'm better of dead.

My trail of thought was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Oh! You're awake, I'm Merlin by the way" exclaimed the mortal who I vaguely remember had found me.

"What am I doing here?" My voice croaked.

"We found you in the woods, and thank goodness we did! you looked as if you were at death's door"

"Oh Thank you" he should have left me. I should be dead.

Merlin smiled, "you still haven't told me your name"

"Loki"

"My name is Loki" a weird emotion swept through me, it was strange! someone was actually interested in me.

"Well Loki, I'm here if you need it, but first you have an audience with the king" he said

I gulped, this cannot be good!

                  * * * * * *

Merlin guided me through the poorly lit castle. I can't recall how I ended up unconscious in the woods, I knew I let go of Thor's hand, I knew I fell into the oblivion of the bifrost.

What exactly happened? Can I ever return home? Do I still have magic?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aloha everyone! I hope you're enjoying the story, I did try to make this chapter longer and we're getting closer to 100 reads! Thank you to roryvilliam and Van-Anna for reading/voting, I appreciate it so much :)<3

I have also decided to co-write this fic with my bestfriend 'spottedzebras' so go check her out and follow her! She's written the next chapter, which will hopefully be posted soon! two authors also mean more updates, so yeah, bye for now.

stay beautiful & ilyasm x x x