Chapter 15

Okay, last one for the night!!! I promis I'll tryyy to get on tomorrow! but, for now, I must go get my beauty sleep so I can get up and party hard tomorrow!

KEEP CALM AND LISTEN TO ONE DIRECTION.

love you guysss<3

*Three weeks later*

Eleanor, Danielle, and myself were all sitting at the aiport with various ways to hide our faces. The boys were due back any minute. We'd worry about the fans and paps when they got there, but right now, we were being left alone.

Finally, the terminal door from their flight opened and the three of us got up and waited for them to walk through the door. As soon as we saw their faces, we darted to them. My arms found their way around Niall's neck and my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, spinning me around in a circle. He put me down and I hugged all of the other boys. Fans were going crazy as security led us to the car that was waiting outside.

An hour later, I was unlocking the front door for Niall and me. He stepped foot inside the door and dropped his luggage.

"C'mere, baby girl." He said, his arms wide open, waiting for me to run to him. I turned around and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso, and burying my face in his chest.

"I've missed you so much, Niall."

"I know, baby, I've missed you too. You've been all I've thought about."

He pulled away first and lifted my chin so I was looking straight into his eyes. His lips met mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his hands on my bum and he lifted me up, carrying me to the couch in the living room. He sat down and I was in his lap. He gently bit my bottom lip and I let him explore my mouth with his tongue; not that he didn't know it by now;) He laid down, pulling me on top of him. He ran his hands down my side and found the bottom of my shirt. I felt my shirt being pulled up and I let him pull it off of me. He paused, breathing heavy.

"Can you do this when you're pregnant?"

"Yeah, the doctor said it'd be fine, just be careful when I start showing. Which means..."

"We gotta be careful." Niall finished for me, "Let me see."

I got off of him to show him my small, yet noticeable, baby bump. He sat up and kissed my stomach. Considering the last time he saw me, I didn't have this bump, I think seeing my belly sort of shocked him and I could immediately tell he was no longer focusing on our heated make out session. I knew it wasn't because I was getting bigger, he was just afraid to hurt the life that was growing inside me. It's Niall Horan we're talking about. He couldn't hurt a fly. I turned on the t.v. and put in Paranoraml Activity 3. Niall went upstairs to change and I sat back down on the couch. He came down with my favorite hoodie of his and I put it on. He sat down and I cuddled up next him.

I heard a camera click and opened my eyes to see Louis and Harry hovering over us with their phones pointed at us, taking a picture of me and Niall. All the boys had a key to our house and vice versa.

"What the hell?" I groaned, still half asleep.

"Aww, sleeping beauty's awake!"

"Shut up!" I said before darting to our downstairs bathroom which was down the hall.

I heard the bathroom door open and Niall walked in. He grabbed one of my ponytail holders from a drawer, knelt down beside me, and put my hair up for me to get it out of my face. He sat down on the floor beside me and started rubbing my back while humming "Gotta Be You." I threw up a little but was mostly dry heaving by now.