Chapter 9

Small note before posting, I finished writing the story today and I am UBER excited about posting it! ^.^ I'm going to the beach next week so, I'm not sure how much I'll get posted in between now and then, but, I'm working on it! Hope you guys enjoy! :)

*Danielle's P.O.V.*

Bladder empty- check.

Eyeliner good- check.

No toilet paper stuck to my butt, dress, or feet- check.

I walked back to our table. My mom had a smile plastered to her face and Niall looked the happiest I'd seen him in ages.

"What's going on here?" I asked, suspicious of what conversation might have occurred while I was gone.

"Nothing, love. I just told Niall that you could move in." My mom said.

I wanted to tell him later, but if she felt like she needed to, that was fine with me. I shrugged it off and enjoyed the meal and spending time with my best friend and boyfriend.

We were pulling into my mom's driveway and Niall stopped the car. I kissed Niall goodbye as my mom was getting out of the car. I started to get out, but Niall grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"Nuh-uh, pretty girl! You're staying with me tonight!

"Does my mom know?"

"Yes!"

My mom kissed my cheek and waved us off as Niall backed out of the driveway.

"Uuum, babe, your apartment is the other way..." I said, curious about where we were going.

"I know." He smirked, interlocking our fingers, never letting go the whole time he was driving.

"You're not gonna tell me where we're going, are you?"

"Nope!"

Twenty minutes later we were pulling in a parking lot across from the beach. I waited as Niall got out and came around to open my door. He held his hand to help me out of the car, which I graciously took. I took my shoes off and left them in the backseat. Niall laughed and realized he should do the same.

Hand in hand, fingers intertwined, Niall led me across the parking lot and onto the beach.

"So what is all this for?" I ask, the ocean breeze blowing through my curled hair.

"Let's go for a walk."

"Really? I thought we were skinny dipping!"

I looked over at Niall who's eyes widened, excitement glowing from them. He laughed.

"Ha, don't be getting any ideas, Horan! I spent over an hour on my hair and makeup to look pretty for you, and you BETTER not ruin it!"

"No worries, love!" He held up his hands in surrender, "I promise!" He intertwined his fingers in mine before leaning over and whispering in my ear, "But you'd still look beautiful without it."

I blushed as he stole a kiss from my cheek and we continued walking.

We walked about a mile down the beach before reaching a pier. We passed a few tables with people eating, and walked to the end of the pier. I leaned on the rail when Niall tightly wrapped his arms around my stomach, resting his chin on my head.

"Niall?"

"Yeah, babe?" He asked, lifting his chin off of my head and gently planting a kiss on my cheek.

"You still haven't told me why you brought me here!"

"What? I'm not allowed to bring my girl to the beach one night?"

I laughed as he let go of me and turned me around so we were facing each other. He interlocked his fingers in mine, and was staring intently into my eyes.

"Okay, I'll be honest. I brought you here because I love you."

I knew I wore a confused look on my face because Niall smirked and finished, "Let me finish. The real reason I brought you here, is for this." he pulled a black velvet box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. My jaw hit the floor and tears blurred my vision.

"It's no secret, baby, that I love you, and I knew from the day we met that you were special and that you'd be mine forever. So, this is me asking you to be mine forever." Niall paused and I sniffed as a tear of joy rolled down my cheek. "Danielle, will you marry me?"

I put my my hand over my mouth, crying, as I nodded and managed to squeeze out a, "Yes!"

A massive smile spread across his face as he put the ring on my finger. He stood up and kissed me as I heard one of the table that we had passed earlier, erupt. Before I knew it, we were surrounded by Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn. They all practically jumped on us and engulfed us in hugs as they started congratulating us. I was speechless. I didn't even realize the boys were at the table! I'd never heard them be so quiet before! After hugging and thanking all of them, we decided to go out and celebrate.

Okay, really short chapter! I'm sorry! The next one will be long(er). My chapters aren't really long are they? haha, anywaysssss, next story I write will definitely have more cliffhangers! Personally, I love them, makes me wanna keep reading! I wasn't really thinking cliffhanger when I wrote this story. So, I will go proof read and post the next chapter! Hope you guys like it!

<3 Me:)