Chapter 5

Hey my loves! :) I thought I'd put up a couple chapters today because I won't be able to this weekend! It's mah burfday on Sunday and I'll be party rockin' until then;) HAH! just kidding, but, I will be busy, so, I hope you enjoy!

xxx <3 Me:)

*Niall's P.O.V.*

It'd been a week since mine and Danielle's bedroom "incident" and still no opportunity had presented itself for me to rightly and romantically ask her how to ask her to be my girlfriend. Bloody hell.

We were back in California and there was carnival down the road from where we were performing. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. I told the boys who helped me materialize it.

*Danielle's P.O.V.*

"Harrryyyy! Lou-eee!!!! In-n-Out is the other way!"

"We know." Louis smirked.

"Then where are we going?"

"We've been sworn to secrecy." Harry said.

Finally, we pulled into the parking lot of a carnival.

What is going on?

I thought.

"We're meeting the boys." Harry lied.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I checked my phone. One new text message.

Hazza: We're here, meet u there in 5. get ready.

I once again thanked the man, who ran the ride, for shutting it down for me for a few minutes and took my seat on the ride, watching and waiting.

*Danielle's P.O.V.*

"Louis! Harry! I demand someone to tell me what is going on right now!" I fussed as they led me around. They made me put on a blindfold and told me to trust them.

I felt myself being led up a ramp and we stopped.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Three minutes after I had sat down, I saw Louis and Harry leading Danielle toward me. She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a white, one shoulder dress that stopped above her knees, brown cowboy boots, and a brown belt. Absolutely gorgeous. Then I noticed she was blindfolded. Of course these two blokes would blindfold the girl, but hey, it sure helped me out.

*Danielle's P.O.V.*

They told me to stop and let go of my hands. I heard them run off and was just about to remove my blindfold when someone else grabbed my hands. The blindfold was lifted off of my head and I found myself staring into the eyes of an angel. I looked around at the ferris wheel and the scene around me and smiled.

"What on earth is going on?" I asked for the millionth time.

"Shh, trust me." Niall said as he led me over to the ride and helped me in. The man who ran the ride shut our door and after a moment, we started moving. We stopped and I looked around, we were at the very top.

"Niall," I said in awe, "It's beautiful. Did you get this whole ride shut down for me?"

"Beautiful view for a more beautifuller girl," he grinned, "and yes, I did!"

I lauged, "Babe, beautifuller isn't a word."

"It is now! Don't ever underestimate our fans" he said.

I laughed and he held up a teddy bear and bouquet of white roses, my favorite.

"Well, baby, you told me you'd answer me as soon as I asked properly. Do you consider this proper?" he joked. He didn't give me time to answer before continuing, "Dani, I fell head over heels for you as soon as I met you. Without a doubt, I'm beyond happy that you get to play for us and that we get to share this amazing experience together. But, will you be my girlfriend?"

I paused as tears came to my eyes. One rolled down my cheek and Niall wiped it away.

"Niall, how can I say no to this? OF COURSE I'll be your girlfriend!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into him, taking in the smell of his Armani Mania. He pulled away, cradled my face in his hands, and kissed me. Deep, passionate, and long. We stopped when we felt the ride start to move again. He handed me the roses and teddy bear, "For you."

"How did you know that white roses were my favorite?"

"I have my connections." he grinned.

The biggest, dorkiest feeling smile, broke out on my face, I'm sure I looked like an idiot. I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. I held the bear close to my chest and the flowers were in my lap. We got to the bottom and the man opened the door for us. Niall tipped and thanked him once again. We were instantly greeted by four, obnoxiously loud, teenage boys.

"WELL???" They all shouted.

"She said no." Niall said, hanging his head. I nudged Niall in the side but noticed the boys bought into it, so, I decided to play along.

"Yeah, I told him it was too soon, but, I stole his flowers and teddy bear."

"And my heart." Niall said. He suddenly looked up, saw the boys mortified expressions and laughed.

"GOTCHA!!!" he hollered as the boys looked like a ton of bricks had been lifted off of their chest.

Harry punched Niall's shoulder, "Don't EVER do that to us again, mate!"

We all laughed and wandered around the carnival for the rest of the night. As we started walking, Niall slipped his fingers in between mine and I squeezed his hand.

We got back to our hotel room later that night. Niall unlocked our room door and held it open for me as I walked in.

"I'm gonna get a shower." I told him.

"Alright, if I'm asleep when you get out, wake me up. "

I laid the roses and stuffed bear on the dresser, grabbed some clothes, and got in the shower.

When I got out, I got dressed, partially dried my hair with a towel, and threw it up in a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom to find Niall asleep. I plugged my phone up to the charger and crawled into bed beside him. I just stared at him sleeping peacefully, not wanting to wake him up. He did in fact, look incredibly peaceful when he was sleeping. His hair was all messy and he had a quiet snore.

Is there anything I don't love about this boy?

I thought.

I slid over next to him and started playing with his hair. It was in that quiet moment that I realized, I truly did love this boy. He was mine and I was his. He'd been there for me over the past few years when no one else had, he wanted to hear me when no one else did, and he loved me like no one else could. I was thankful for that. He had the sweetest heart of anyone I'd ever met; he was one of those boys who's heart you wanted to protect. He had a child-like innocence that I didn't want to go away. Ever.

I loved my Nialler<3

I continued to play with his hair until I fell asleep.