Chapter 7

Hey my loves! Sorry for not posting for a few days:/ Funeral, had to run about a billion and three errands, etc, and I haven't had time to get on, but, I'm back! Keep reading and I hope you enjoy!!! love you guys<3

<3, me:)

I was eight months later and we only had three more shows left of the tour. It had FLOWN by! Niall and I held up fairly well. We had a couple of arguments, but, that's to be expected and we worked through them and definitely had fallen more in love than we were at the beginning of the relationship. After the eight months that we had been dating, I did get hatemail and death threats from some "fans" but, that's to be expected. Overall, the Directioners were total sweethearts and I loved them! I'd even even been asked to sign a few autographs and take pictures.

We huddled for what felt like the millionth time that tour, but, I would miss it. We all ran out on stage and the last show of the tour had begun. It was definitely bigger and better than our first show and we had a BLAST!

Before I knew it, Niall was gently shaking me, trying to wake me up. Our flight had just landed and we were back home in London. I woke up Louis, who was asleep on my shoulder before kissing Niall.

"Is that really the first thing I have to lay eyes on as soon as I wake up?" Louis joked.

"Awwww, is little Boobear jealous?" I asked, squeezing his cheeks.

"Yes." He playfully pouted.

I kissed his cheek, "There, that's to hold you till you see Eleanor, but, I REFUSE to give you more!"

"You better not my giving anyone but ME anymore!" Niall protested.

"Haha, you ain't gotta worry about that, love!" I said smiling, as I kissed him.

I was one a.m. when Louis' mom finally pulled into Niall's driveway. She was thankfully dropping all of us off. Niall put his fingers in between mine and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Spend the night with me, love?"

"Of course, baby." I smiled and kissed him.

We grabbed our suitcases out of the van and headed up to Niall's apartment. We dropped our stuff inside the door and headed upstairs to Niall's bedroom. Niall handed me a pair of his boxers and one of his t-shirts to change into. I went into the bathroom and took off my shoes, shirt, and jeans, putting on Niall's clothes over my bra and underwear. I stepped out of his bathroom and pretended to model the clothes.

"How do I look?" I asked, striking a very unnatural "act normal" pose.

"Better than I look in them! Wayyy better!" He laughed and kissed me.

For the umpteenth time that year, I fell asleep with my head resting Niall's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat and easy breathing. It never got old and I loved it more every time.

The next morning I woke up to him playing with my hair. My head was still on his chest.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said as I opened my eyes.

I stretched, "Mmm, morning. How long have you been awake?"

"I don't know."

"How do you not know?"

"I kind of lost track of time while watching the most beautiful girl in the world, sleep."

"Well, I just woke up to the most handsome guy ever." I smiled.

"Will you make me some pancakes?"

"You won't forget about your pancakes will you?"

"NEVAH!!!!" We both laughed and I got up.

"Of course I will, babe."

"But, I don't want you to leave me." he pouted.

"Well then come down with me!"

FIve minutes later, I was stirring pancake mix and Niall walked into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. He paused and I expected him to say something romantic and sweet, but when he opened his mouth I busted out laughing.

"Are they almost done?"

"You tell me!" I said, sticking my finger in the pancake batter and wiping it on his nose.

"Uum, no?" He said with the most innocent look on his face.

I suddenly heard my phone going off upstairs.

"Here, stir." I said handing him the spoon and rushing upstairs to answer my phone.

"Hey, mama."

"Hey, baby, where are you at?"

"Niall's apartment."

"What?! You're back and you didn't tell me?"

"I'm sorry! We got in at one this morning!"

"It's fine, but hurry up and get home so I can see your beautiful face! It's only been eight months!"

"Onlyyyy," I joked, "I'll be home tonight! I promise!"

"Okay, I love you!"

"Love you, mama!"

I walked back downstairs and took a picture of Niall, who was STILL stirring the pancake mix.

(A/N I made up Danielle's twitter name! If you're danielle and itsdaniii is your twitter name, it's purely coincidental!)

@itsdaniii: He's FINALLY getting those pancakes he asked me for EIGHT MONTHS AGO! #HECOOKS!!! pic.twitter.kj2y

I watched Niall pull his phone out of the pocket of his sweatpants and look at it. Two minutes later I got a text. Twitter.

@niallofficial: Hey, @itsdaniii I saw you take that pic of me and i can see you standing there.

I got another text.

@niallofficial: pic.twitter.hsj5u isn't she cute? ;)

The picture was of me, leaning against the door frame, looking at my phone and smiling.

I finally got back to making pancakes and fifteen minutes later we were sitting down and eating.

"Babe," Niall said, chewing some pancakes, his eyes trained on me.

"Yeah?" I asked, pouring syrup onto mine.

"I have a question. Legit."

"Shoot."

"Would you move in with me?"

Slight cliffhanger maybe? Sorry, I kind of suck at cliffhangers! Well, I will probably post another chapter(s) up here tonight! so, I hope you guys like! Let me know stuffff! :)