i'm gonna do it!

Oh my gosh guys, I'm so amazed and grateful for all  the support I've received in just a single day since I've returned. Thank you so much to everyone who commented and liked. I was delighted to see some people I remember from three years ago still around, as well as some new people who read my books after I left Wattpad.

As you've probably guessed from the title, I've decided that I'm going to continue both Metal Heart and Avenging Alchemist until they're finished! And that's entirely because you people just took my breath away with your kindness and sincerity. I am SO glad I didn't delete Wattpad, because now I'm really excited to be back and to be interacting with you all.

So here's what I'm planning (I'm posting this here because it really helps me to have a schedule of when to get things done, and knowing that people have seen it will help me stick to it. Though I don't think I'll need much encouragement, because I am SO PUMPED to write both of these books).:

I'm going to finish Metal Heart first, because there will probably be less than 10 chapters left of that (I say that now, but honestly who knows...).

From now until July 6th I'm going to edit Metal Heart, because it's been three years since I touched it and I'm sure there will be some aspects of the writing I'll want to change. However, I'm probably not going to change the plot at all, so there's no need to reread it (unless you want to :)). If I do change anything about the plot I will let you all know. I will also be working on making on outline for Metal Heart during this time.

Starting on July 6th I'm going to update Metal Heart every Friday evening.

Meanwhile, I will be working on the outline for Avenging Alchemist, because that fic is going to be a lot more complicated than Metal Heart and I really need to stop just making things up as I go along (*cough* like I did with both of these stories last time *cough*).

Once I've finished the outline for Avenging Alchemist (and maybe some of the chapters too) I'll start to update that on Friday evenings or maybe Saturday mornings.

This is the plan I'm working with now, it may change. Like, I might start to update twice a week if I find I can manage that, but that depends on how much time in my life is taken up by other things.

Thank you all again for your support. You're the best readers a writer could hope for.

Love,

Ica