is anyone still here?

Hi.

I logged onto Wattpad today with the intention of deleting my account.

My reasoning behind this was that it has been years since I've really been on Wattpad and I am a completely different person now. I've been through so much. I'm not going to go into detail here.

I am truly sorry for leaving so many people hanging, for not even saying goodbye or giving any sort of message at all. But I think if you knew what's been going on in my life, most of you would understand.

So anyway, I logged onto Wattpad today with the intention of deleting my account.

But then I started scrolling through my notifications. There were literally hundreds of notifs of votes and comments and people asking where I am, when I'm going to update. To be honest, you can call me a sap, but I came close to coming close to tears. Because I was reminded of why 13-year-old me started writing on Wattpad anyway. For people like you. I've spent a lot of the last three years feeling like I don't have a voice, when all along there were people here who were waiting to listen.

Now I kind of want to finish this story. Even though I'm not really into it anymore, I want to finish it for you guys, and so I can say that I did, and to put a neat ending on a part of my life before I leave it behind.

Maybe.

So, what I'm wondering right now is, are any of you still here? Would anyone still read this if I began posting again?