Chapter 5 - With Her (Part 2)

SHiN POV

As we sit there, Silence filled the air. Usually i like silence but with her I feel like talking to her. Tch.

"Tell me about this school, Crown University." She was the first one to break the silence.

 "People thinks this school is great and they actually thought wrong. This school let students do whatever they want to do here. Outside, You'll also think this school is great but inside is hell." i stated.

Patay sindi na naman ilaw. I'm suprised she just stay calm. Other girls who looks like her probably goes screaming. And i meant girls who's Weak-looking.

Sa pagpatay sindi ng ilaw, tuluyan na itong namatay. 

"Tell me about Class 4-F" She asked. Normally, i would be pissed about her asking too much question but right now i feel like it's okay.

"Class F. They call us Class Failure."

"Nagtatagalog ka? Nosebleed na kasi ako eh."

i couldn't help the small laughter that came out from my mouth.

"No." 

"Okay. Grabe, Sakit sa ulo tong kausap! she whispered but i heard it. I chuckled.

Then I realized It's been a long time since i laughed.

"...Dapat kahit may problema ngumingiti ka para maipakita mo sa lahat na malakas at kakayanin mo ang lahat na darating na problema!" she said cheerfully. As she said those words I felt my lips twitch up and i realized I can't help but smile at her. 

A sudden memory flashed my mind. Memory that i've lost though I'm trying to find...

"Uurrghhh!!!"  A sudden headache strucked my head.

"Hey Shin, Are you okay? " she said while she was reaching out to me. She held me and then elctricity flowed through my body. What the hell?

 I stood up while my hands are helding my head that is hurting so much.

"Ahh!" 

i walked backwards, not knowing what i'm doing. She helped me to control my balance by helding my arms.

Still walking backwards and she was still holding me.

Hindi namin napansin yung cords na nakakalat lang don. And then we tripped over it and we fell.

I opened my eyes and saw her on top of me. And i was actually kissing her cheeks.

*dub*dub*dub*dub*dub*

Ah! This freakin' heartbeat again!

As she opened her eyes, It was in state of schock. Heck I was also shock that we end up in this Fall trip. Tch.

She realized that she should get up now and she did.

We both sat up. Awkward. That was the atmosphere. Whou wouldn't be feeling akward when we accidently fall and I accidently kissed her cheeks. It was soft like marshmallow. I wonder if her lips too. Huh? The fck! My head got some serious problem for making me think that. Urghh!

 "Masakit pa ulo mo?" 

"Not like earlier but it still freakin' hurting!"

"Yeah..."

We talked akwardly. 

Minutes have passed and we both lay down in the carpet floor to sleep. We should just wake up early tomorrow.

Patay sindi na naman ang ilaw and this time, It totally went off. 

"Goodnight Martin."

That was the last thing i heard when i finally drifted to sleep.

KY's note: Yayy may update na~ Sorry! Yan lang napiga ng utak ko XDD Masyado nang occupied ni ................ ano yung utak ko eh :""> XDD

Sorry sa wrong gramming ko XD Sadyang bongers lang ako. Hahahhaa.