12

This set is far more massive and sophisticated compared to her previous works.

Anya sat on a lightweight folding armchair next to the director. It even had her name printed on the back. Despite being the newcomer in the room full of celebrities, she is receiving more attention.

When they had read the email together, Taylor had screamed at the top of her lungs, knocking the pen holder. They hugged and jumped like two little girls during recess hour. The recent TV show 'The Girls Next Door' wanted Anya as a guest star for season two.

One phone call and three Zoom meetings later, Anya found herself on set. Her character is a shopper at the local convenience store where two main characters, Joe and Freya, work. They are filming a banter scene. No one could tell they were wealthy in reality from their dark blue T-shirt, khaki pants and messy hair.

"CUT," the director yelled.

Everyone applauded. The actors stepped down from the set to wipe their faces and drank water that their assistants brought.

Facing Anya, the director asked, "Do you remember your lines?"

"Yes, sir"

"Can you do a little practice with me before we start shooting the next scene?"

"Sure"

"Okay, let's start."

Taking a deep breath, Anya stated, "Excuse me, I hate to interrupt your not-so-private conversation, but can anyone tell me where I can find some walnuts?"

"Then comes Freya's line. She is the sassy one in the group. Yes, lady, the nuts section."

"It wasn't there."

"Then, it's over."

"Well, don't you replenish?"

"I'm in the middle of something if you don't mind."

"But it's your job to replenish if something is over."

"Now, you are getting on my nerves."

"Freya will start to advance toward you. Joe will stop her and say I'm so sorry, darling. Freya has been waking up on the wrong side of the wrong bed."

"At least it's no longer your bed, Joe. Freya will shout as Joe will lead you away with an awkward smile. Then, we have the next scene, Joe and your conversation."

"I've memorized my lines for this scene too."

"That's fine. Let's take it one by one."

The beautician came to touch up her makeup and hung a beige tartan scarf around her neck. Then, an assistant gave her a large black tote bag.

"Ready," she asked.

"Yes"

It took two takes to perfect the scene. Anya, unfortunately, laughed in the first one after Freya's nuts section line. She apologized. The director advised her to look down when Freya says the line. It worked.

As sassy is the character, the actress in person was gentler. She invited her to have lunch together with two other co-stars. One of them is Brody Farris, the leading actor in 'The Girls Next Door.'

Taylor requested him to take a photo with Anya that she posted on Anya's account at once. Thousands of likes and hundreds of comments arrived in less than ten minutes.