Chapter 3

AN-
I decided to change it to first person POV. I'll change the first and the second chapters soon.

Rapunzel's POV

"Elsa!" I smiled, hugging her. "so good to see you again! How do you doing?"
She smiled, waving Eugene with her hand. "Great. You must be tired after that journey. You want to go rest before the ball tonight?"
"Yes please." I said. It took three days on the ship to get here. All I needed right then was some steady land.
"Well, you can go in. I sure Anna will be very happy to meet you again, and she can show you your rooms." Elsa smiled. She looked much better than she looked only a year before, not at all like the shy, fearful princess that ran away from her own coronation. Of course, she learned to control her powers by now.
I wished her good bye and entered the castle, looking for Anna. She's probably somewhere around here... A guard, some servants, a redheaded girl who must be another princess or queen, if you look at her clothes, few lords, and-
"Jack?" I said. "What are you doing here?"
He looked at me, his eyes narrowing with confusion. Doesn't he recognize me?
"It's me, Rapunzel!" I smiled. He looked shocked. "Punzie? You're out of the tower!"
"Yes!" I smiled.
"Em, Raps? Who are you talking to?" asked Cassandra. Oh. Yeah...
"Er... Cass? Eugene? Remember I told you about that boy that I saw a few times when I was a kid? The one who could fly?"
"Nope." said Cassandra, the same moment Eugene said "Yes..."
"So I didn't told you anything. He was also, kind of, em... Invisible?"
They both stared at me. "Em... Are you sure you're all right, Raps?" asked Cassandra, rising an eyebrow.
"Yes, Cass. Look, you guys just gonna have to trust me, okay? I'm telling you there's invisible boy in front of us. His name is Jack. He has white hair and blue eyes. And he's about to throw a snowballs at both of you." he smiled and formed two. I hoped that'll be enough so they'll see him.
"Blondy, I think you should have some rest..." started Eugene, when a huge snowball hit his forehead. "Ugh!"
Cassandra draw her sword (where did she hide it in that dress?!) and looked around. Then her eyes widened. She took a step back, her eyes locked on Jack's.
"Wow, that was fast." he smiled. "Mostly no one sees me, even if I'll form a huge ice blast in front of them."
"Raps..." whispered Cassandra. "who is that?"
"Yeah, that'll be nice to know." said Eugene weakly.
"Oh. Right. Hmm, Cass, Eugene, meet Jack Frost. Jack, those Are Cassandra and Eugene."
"Nice to meet you." he said, holding his hand to shake, then hesitated. "Em... Maybe I shouldn't shake your hand. It'll probably be too cold for you..."
"So, Jack, What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to cut through the awkward atmosphere.
"Well, nothing special, just moving around..." he clearly lied, but I didn't push him. "What about you? What are you doing outside the tower, finally? Don't tell me you mother let you out. And what happened to your hair? I barely recognized you!"
"Oh, er..." I told him the story about my ran in short. "turns out she never really loved me, neither she was my mother. All she wanted was my hair, and she must have been older then I thought, because once Eugene cut it, she aged really fast. I came back to Corona with Eugene, met my real parents. And here I am now." I finished, looking at the floor.
"So you're a princess? Wow. Cool. Well, I won't bother you anymore, I need to go find Babytooth anyway..."
"You need to find a baby tooth?" Eugene frowned in confusion.
"She's a Fairy. That's her name." said Jack. "It was nice to meet you, Punzie!" he flies off.
Cass stared at me. "Quite a friend you've got, Rap." she finally said.

Jack's POV

The meeting with Rapunzel cheered me up a little. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. Perhaps she had grown up like everyone else and wouldn't see me anymore-
"What are you doing here?"
I cursed and turned around. She was there, with her long platinum hair falling on her back in a braid, Her bright blue eyes narrowed in a deep frown. She wore a beautiful purple and blue dress. She looked really good in it.
"Hi princess." I said, and bowed mockingly.
"It's queen now, actually, Frost." she said. "what are you doing in my castle?"
"It's none of your business."
"Actually, you're in my palace, so it is my business."
"No, it's not. But if you have to know, the guardians sent me here to see what's going on in that meeting of yours."
"The guardians?" she looked confused. That was cute. Focus, Jack! "like, the Easter bunny, Santa Claus and the tooth fairy? I thought they hate you."
"Only Bunny. And not anymore. I'm one of them now. Not that it's your business."
She started at me for a moment. Then she started laughing. "you? A guardian?" she laughed. "Guardian of what, stupidity?"
"Excuse me?!" I screamed. "What do you mean by that, exactly?"
"I mean that you, Jack Frost, are an idiot, and a huge jerk. You do nothing but annoying people and hurt them. You're a terrible person!"
I was left speechless. "I beg your pardon?"
"Just go bothering someone else, will you? I have enough work without looking after you, too!"
"What is your problem?!" I screamed. That exactly the reason I didn't want to to this! Every time I meet her, she acts like I've done something horrible to her. What is wrong with her?!
"My problem is that I've got an unwanted uninvited person near me, and I can't even call the guards to get rid of him, because he's invisible."
"Well, sorry, but I can't help you with that. I was sent here to enter your weird meeting/ball/something, and you'll just have to survive me being here until it'll be over. After that, I'm going, and hopefully you'll never see me again." I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible.
"Fine." she said.
"What?" I almost fallen out of surprise.
"You can be here. For that week. Until the meeting is over. After that, I don't want to see you, ever again."
"What changed your mind?" I asked, frowning.
"I guess I just don't want to start arguing with you again. I have better stuff to spend my time on."
"Well" I shrugged. Guess that's the best I'll get, isn't it? "where's the meeting? I'll wait for you there, so you wouldn't need to see me until then."
"Oh, no." she said, nodding her head. "You're not going into the first meeting. It's the opening, and I can't have you in there to distract me."
"But I was sent to see-"
"It's only so I can meet the other kings and queens there. Nothing important. You can join in the ball after that." she sighed. "Just do me a favor, will you? Get something else to wear. I don't care if you're invisible, I'm not having you wearing that frost-covered sweater in a diplomatic ball."

AN-
What is Elsa's problem?!
(BTW- if you guys hadn't watched Tangled: the series, it's fine, Cass isn't gonna be a huge part of the story, and there wouldn't be any spoilers.)
If you notice any errors or have any questions, you're more then welcome to leave a comment!