BSM: He likes your sibling/twin better (Requested)

~Don't exactly know who requested this one. But for me personally, it's slightly awkward~
~ I'm stopping this preference book thingy at 100. Then I don't know what i'm doing after~
~ And pretend somehow you are their miracle biological black daughter. And your going to be 17~

~Oh my fucking gosh. I hate soccer much. Which sucks for me because my boyfriend is Colombian, and he forces me to watch it with him -_- Fuck my life~

Niall: "Niall" Your twin sister squeals annoyingly, throwing her arms around your brother. He just came back from a year long tour, and your sister is obviously excited to see him, unlike you. You roll your eyes at her stupidity as your dad nudges you. Looking at him you catch his frown "Go greet him" He whispers harshly, giving you a no nonsense look. With a childish huff you spread an obviously fake smile on your face as you step towards your brother. "Welcome home Niall" You say, faking the cheerful voice as you hold your arms out. "Thanks [y/n]" He says, sounding stuck up as he stiffly pulls you into a painful looking hug. You both quickly pull back and you look at your dad, giving him a 'You happy now' look. He smiles and pats your cheek. "Niall I'm so happy your here. I can't wait to do everything we did when you were gone" Your sister squeals again. Niall smiles wide as he throws an arm around her shoulders, leading her towards the baggage claim. "Come on sweetie" Your dad sighs, catching sight of your hurt face which you quickly cover up. He places an arm around your shoulders "You know he loves you" He whispers in your ear, giving your shoulder a gentle squeeze. You say nothing to him, just letting him lead you towards the baggage claim. Once he finally got his luggage you both made your way to the car, all piling in.  You shoved your headphones in your ears, blocking out the annoying sounds of your sister and brother.

~At your house~

Once the car came to a complete stop you tried to sneak out and into your room. Getting as far as your stairs until your dads voice stops you. "[y/n], why don't you stay down here and hear about the tour" Your dad suggests. "No" You state simply, turning around to walk up your stairs. "Stay [y/n]" He says firmly and you groan but stomp over to the love seat, plopping down and giving your dad a pissed off look. As Niall began his stories you zoned out, only picking up snips and bits as he drones on and on. At some point in his story your dad gets a call and he excuses himself to go answer it. And that's when then turn, and turn fast.  "So, how has my favorite sister been doing?" He asks your twin, smiling wide as you look at him shocked. You always knew he favored her, but to say it out loud. "I'm doing great" She beams "Just excited your back" You bawl your fists up, contemplating throwing at lamp at both their faces as they talk like you're not there. "Well how about tomorrow, i'll take you shopping? Then we go to lunch and maybe a movie" He suggests. And when she nods is when you decided to speak up. "Wow. You guys got nerve" You say, glaring at them with hands on your hips. "Oh. You're here" Your sister sneers. "Yes bitch, I'm here" You reply back. "[y/n}, don't talk to her like that" Niall reply, standing up to glare back at you. "I will talk to that thing however I want to" You say just as snarky "I know both of you are ignorant when it comes to siblings but at least wait till I leave the room. Or at least invite me" You growl. "Why would I invite you. We don't want you there" He replies. Your silent for a second, just as your dad walks back into the room. Though you three ignore him. "You think I want to be there. You honestly think I want to hang out with a bunch up stuck up bitches like you?" You laugh humorlessly "[y/n]?!" You dad scolds, though you pay him no mind. "I never loved you" He sneers. "Niall. How dare you-" Your dad begins, only for you to cut him off "No dad it's okay" You smile at him, making your way to the stairs "I don't love him either"

Harry: "No mom please. Don't make me go on tour with him" You beg your mother, giving her the cliche puppy dog eyes and pouty lip. "Please. I don't want to go" She shakes her head, looking up airline tickets for you and your sister as you get on your knees. "Your going [y/n]" She tells you "It will be good to see your brother again" She smiles, only for you to scowl "I don't want to see him mom" She shoots you a stern look "Don't be like that. Your going and that's final. Now go pack, you leave in three hours" You heave an over dramatic sigh as you slowly stand to your feet. "You really hate me don't you" You grumble angrily as you make your way out the living room and towards your room. You push past your sister when you see her, almost making her fall to the floor "Oops" You smirk. "Fuck you" She hisses, narrowing her eyes at you. "Want to repeat that" You dare her, stepping in her face as you stare her down. "I said get packed [y/n]!" You mom yells, having heard your mini argument from the living room. Damn her and her mom hearing. "Next time" You promise her, walking into your room and slamming the door.