He gets jealous

Niall: He see's red as he catches sight of you and your ex boyfriend talking. The band had gone to a club to celebrate a recent win, and while there; your ex boyfriend spotted you. So while you were at the bar waiting for your drink he came and started up a conversation. Niall was completely fine with you talking to him, knowing you will go home with him. What he wasn't fine with was when you took a step closer, placing your hand on his arm, a huge smile on your face. His eyes are dark as he brings the vodka up to his lips, swallowing it in one gulp. He slides out the boot, stalking to where you and your ex are. "Oh Niall" You say when he approaches "[y/e/n] was just telling me about-" You were cut off by him grasping your wrist, dragging you away from your confused ex. "Niall, what the hell!" You yell "That was so rude. What is your problem?" You ask, getting no response and he drags you towards the bathrooms. He drags you in and locks the door behind him. "Niall what is your problem?!" You say annoyed, crossing your arms. He just chuckles darkly, and begins unbuttoning the pants he is currently wearing. He backs you into the corner, wrapping your legs around his thin waist. Ripping your panties from your body, he yanks your grey bodycon dress up around your waist; looking down at your body with lustful eyes. He drops his pants and boxers, lining himself up at your entrance;pushing himself in as you begin to moan. "Who do you belong to?" He asks darkly, sucking a hickey on your neck "Y-you" You moan, digging your nails into his back "Don't you fucking forget it"

Harry: "Welcome to Olive Garden, i'm Joseph and i'll be your server. Can I start you off with drinks?" The cute waiter says, you place your order and he leaves, winking at you in the process. You give him a polite smile, turning towards your boyfriend; who just happens to be scowling. "What?" You asks. "I saw him wink at you" He says annoyance lacing in his voice. "It's fine babe, you know I love you" You reassure, giving his hand a light squeeze. The waiter brings your drinks and takes your food orders. His hand 'accidentally' brushes yours when he was taking your menu. You chuckle at his desperation, and he takes it as a good sign. In the time it took for your food to get here, the waiter has been by your table around 2 dozen times; asking if you needed anything, or a refill on your soda, ignoring your pissed off boyfriend. After you both ate, Harry announced he needed to go the bathroom; then you guys could leave. When your boyfriend was out of site, the waiter came; sitting in his empty seat. "Can I help you?" You ask "I get off in 5 minutes, how about you ditch the little boy and come with me. I can show you a better time then he can" He suggests, running his thumb over your hand. "Or" Comes a angry voice from behind you "You can get your fucking hands off my girlfriend and go do your fucking job, before I have you fired" Harry says, looking quite hot; you must admit. His normally bright green eyes are a forest green as he glares at the waiter. The poor kid quickly leaves, his head bowed, face red. Harry takes your hand and leads you out the restaurant. Once in the car you face him, a smirk on your face "That was hot" You admit, leaning over and kissing him "I liked it, you getting all possessive" You mummer in between kisses. "Just wait till we get home" He growls "You will see how possessive I can really be"

~Hoped you liked these two, i'll do the rest and update my story tonight~

~Commet/vote/follow/request preferences~

~Also I realized, my past few preferences, they have ended with sex :/. Oh well~