You've been Antiqued!

"Dahvie! You don't have to follow me everywhere I go!" I threw my hands up in the air to try to prove my point even more. Ever since that night, Dahvie hasn't left my side for less than a minute or when he was doing a concert. It gets really annoying!

"But what if he comes and actually takes you this time!" Dahvie had a frown etched onto he lips. I gave him a 'Are you serious?' look. I squinted my eyes at him.

" I'm going to the bathroom!" I yelled, finally losing my cool. I mean seriously! It's just the bathroom! LIke someone's going to try and take my while I'm on the tiolet! Because that makes so much sense!

I heard Jayy's laugh from the couch, and couldn't help but grin. I guess I really am funny! I did a little fist pump in my mind.

"Still! We don't know what he might do!" Dahvie argued back. His eyes were filled with worry, as though he was actually thinking this guy would take me from the bathroom. I shook my head, lightly putting my hand on his cheek. 

"It'll be ok, Love!" I gave him a ressuring smile before walking into the bathroom. I hesitated a moment, before wave my hand behind me.

"But if it makes you feel better, you can gaurd the bathroom door and I'll leave the door unlock." Not bothering to look back, I shut the door. 

Finally..

I faced the mirror, studying my features. My light brown hair tumbled around my shoulders in a heap. My eyes had dark bags shadowing my bottom eyelid.  The only good thing about my appearance, my face was clear from any blemishes. That's always a good thing, considering I had a problem with acne before. Sighing, I turned away, and walked towards the mini window in the bathroom. I stare up at the moon, glowing brightly in the dark sky.

I stayed like that for a few moments, before walking back towards the door. I  reached for the door handle, but froze.  I weird sensation of someone watching me closed a shiver to run down my spin. Weird. I shook off the feeling, turning the handle. 

I wasn't surprized to see Dahvie leaning against the wall near the door. His eyes lightened as he saw me walk out. He seemed almost excited to see me. Sheesh, I was only in the bathroom for about five minutes.  I rolled my eyes, as he eagerly grabbed my hand.  I let him lead me towards the coach, which JAyy was sitting his ass on.

He flicked his eyes toward me, a mischeif glint in his eltric green contacted eyes.  I gave him a suspicous look, sitting down slowly beside him. What was he up to...?

I tried to casually slip my hand away from Dahvie's, but only caused him to grip my hand tighter. Fine, I'll hold his hand!  I glanced at Jayy from the conor of my eye, watching as his arm slowly slid down the couch. Ahh, Now I see what this little sneaky bastard was up, too. I bit back a grin as a plan formed in my head. Yes, this would be fine, but saddly...not for all of us.

As soon as I saw Jayy's hand shot up quickly , I jumped from the couch, causing the white powder to hit Dahvie instead.

"You've been antiqued~!" ME and Jayy said in sync with each other, breaking into a fit of laughter at Dahve's shocked expression. This was truly the most funniest thing I've seen all week!

"Oh, pay back is going to be a bitch." I barely heard Dahvie's voice over my laughter. Psh, what could he do? Spank me?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I officailly love Dahvie even more now! He posted:" I don't care if you say anything about the band, but say something bad about my fans, I'll fucking kill you." Well, that's not excatly what he said, but pretty close. It made me want to cry, because even though Dahvie doesn't know me, he would defend me and the rest of his fans if anyone said anything bad about us, and I'm positive Jayy would, too. This is why I absolutely love Dahvie and Jayy with all my heart! I would die without them!

So I hoped you liked the chapter!~