Never be the same.

To be honest life has been good for the past week! I been on tour with Jayy,Dahvie,and JStar all week! I felt so happy!

Right now I was snuggling against Dahvie as we all were watching a movie in the tour bus. We were watching toy story3. I love that movie for some strange reason! :) Jeffree sat by Jayy while talking about how he wanted to get a new tattoo. I shook my head. He's such a dork! 

I snuggled closer to Dahvie. Sure were not dating again,but I still don't mind culdding with him! His hand played with my hair as his eyes stayed on the tv. I was feeled with complete bliss for once! and I loved it! 

   I tried to pay attention to the movie, but the memories of what had happen these past weeks was bugging me. I looked up at Dahvie, Biting my lip. Would we ever be like how we were before? I know I kissed Jake during our relationship, and I will admit I feel like a whore. I let out a long sigh. I should just push the thoughts to the back of my mind.

    I felt Dahvie's hand caress the small of my back.

"What's wrong, love?"  I looked down, not feeling strong enough to look him in the eye.

"Why did you even forgive me? I acted like a cheating whore." I really do regret over doing thta. IT was really unlike me.  Dahvie cupped my face in his hands, forcing me to look at. I felt the tears spilling down my cheeks.

"I forgave you because I love you Emmie. Even aftr all the things you did, because I don't want to ever lose you Emmi." His lips brushed over the tears slidding down my cheeks. I let out a shakey breath, stopping myself from crying. I wouldn't ever let anyone see me cry. 

I snuggled my face in his chest, so he wouldn't see the pain in my eyes. I would never let him see how much I feel like dying right now. I think I need some air.

I detangled myself from Dahvie, standing. Dahvie started to stand up too, but I stopped him.

"I just want to take a quick walk before we leave." I turned my back on him, walking out. The wind dried the fresh tears on my face, making my face feel stiff. I stuffed my hands in my jacket, bending my head down. It was so quiet, peaceful. The moon was full tonight, it shone bright in the night sky. I tilted my head up, staring at the moon. It was just so beautiful and perfect. There was not one single flaw.

   I sighed, still walking forward. Hmm, it sure seemd unusaully quiet tonight. I couldn't even hear Ronnie and Ryan being idiots tonight. Which I always adored. 

Suddenly I was grabbed roughly around the waist. A gloved hand covered my mouth. I felt my heart beating fast. Oh, god! What the hell am I suppose to do.

"Be quiet sweetheart! And I won't hurt you." His voice was scratchy and warm. I fought to get out of his hold. I looked towards the tour bus. I have to get Dahvie. I bit the man's hand hard, making sure he bleed..

"Dahvie!!" I screamed as loud as I could before the man hit me roughly against the side of my head. I saw blackdots, but soon my vision was clear. Dahvie, please god, I hope you heard me! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I haven't uplaoded in ages! But I'm going to start uploading again! Please I'm going to edit the other chapters to make them alot better!

Enjoy!