being crazy is a good thing!!!!

Hello there reader! I would just like to put out there that this is one of my earlier works when I first became a huge fangirl for BOTDF. I know this story isn't the greatest, but it's something i look back on to show how much improvement I made with my writings skills.

Anywho, ENJOY~!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

prolouge:

I walked into my house knowing full well that my mom and Dan were gone leaving me with my manwhore of a step-brother, Jake. I sighed, climbing the stairs that lead to my bedroom. Once I got to my room I flopped on my bed. I sighed a sad sigh. I was almost a sleep when I felt an arm snake around my waist, pulling me towards a hard chest. Since i was almost a sleep i didn't think anything about it. Instead I turned to face the chest. I snuggled closer to the person next to me. I burried my face in the curve of their neck not opening my eyes.

"oh god!" i heard the person breath as i planted little kisses on their chest while rubbing my hands up and down their abs. The person gripped my hips as i kissed their neck. I lightly sucked on their neck.He let out a groan. I smiled making my way to his ear,

"If i were you i would get out now before I send my smurfs on you!" I said before giggling like a retard.The man growled before flipping us over so he was on top of me. I stared up at jake who i had to admit looked like a god! his eyes were filled with lust.

"um,can i help you" I asked like the smart ass i am. He gave me an evil smile. He leaned down, inching towards my lips. i closed my eyes waiting for his lips on mine. But it never did. I opened my eyes to see jake looking at me with a strange look in his eyes. I blinked to make sure what i saw was real. He shook his head getting up.

what the hell !!!

"sorry" he mumbled before leaving

What just happened?!

<(Jake's POV)>

I mentaly hit myself. what the hell was i thinking!! I shouldn't of got that close to her! She would never love me back. Yes, I Jake petterson, loves Emily Carson. My heart ached for her. She's like a drug that i can't live without! I need her!!

-~~~~a week later~~~~~- 

For the past week Jake advoided me. I thought I didn't care but there was an aching pain in my chest every time I walked into a room he would just get up and walk out. I felt like crying but I held my tears in. 

Right now I was walking down the hall with my bestie. Jake and the school whore, Abby, was clinging to his arm. Oh how I wanted to rip her hear off and fed it to wild flies!! That would be awesome! Mwhahahaa!! I feel so evil. I smiled evily. I looked up but wish I didn't. Jake had Abby pinned to the wall kissing her neck. She groaned tugging at his hair. Tears spilled as my heart felt like it was breaking. I threw my bag on the ground making a loud thoud causing. People to stare at me including Jake. I turned around running as fast I could out of there.  

" Emily wait!!!" I heard someone yell. I ignored them running into the rain. I ran as fast as I could down the sidewalk forgetting about my car. I let the tears spill. I felt broken and crushed. I wanted to die. But only one thing was on my mind. 

Why was I feeling like this? Why does it feel like my heart is breaking? 

I let out a sob falling to the ground. I pulled my legs to my chest. I sobbed as rain fell on me. I felt cold.

-(Jakes POV)- 

I ran after Emily as she ran out in the rain. I ran to my car jumping in. I turned on the car without hestition. I quickly pulled out of the parkinglot. I speed as fast as I could until Emily was in sight. I watched as she fell to the ground holding her chest. I could till she was crying and it broke my. See! There I go again making her feel pain. She doesn't deserve this. I felt tears slip from my eyes as I realized what I had to do. I had to leave for good. I needed to forget her. To move on. A sob escaped my lips as I speed past Emily and towards our house.

Emily pov 

A half an hour later I pulled up in fornt of my house. I got out of my car walking inside. I saw Jake sitting the couch with three bags. What? 

" where you going" I asked my face emotionless. 

" I'm leaving town" he said simply standing up, grabbing his bags. My heart started to ache.  

" no, please don't go" I pleaded feeling tears form. He shook his head.  

" if I stay than I'll only keep hurting you" he said his voice dull. 

" if you leave, than I'll be in pain" I yelled. His eyes filled with sadness.  

" Emily I'm doing this for you!" he yelled back. Soon all I could see was red. Fine! If he wants to leave than he can! 

" go than! Go and leave me in pain! Is obvious that you don't even care about me!! How could I of ever fell I. Love with you" I screamed as angry flowed out if my body. Jake froze. 

Carp!! I let it slip! I mentally kicked myself.  

" well that was a big mistake. I could never love you" he said walking out.  

I felt tears fall down my face. My heart felt like it was spilting in half. I grabbed my chest falling on my knees. I let out a sob. Why do I keep feeling like this. 

I was like this for hours before my body started to numb. I felt like I was dead. How could he do this to me!

ok this is a new story that poped into my head lik

"poof!! im a good idea!!" anyways it will get funnier!!! plz vote/comment and ill love you forever!!!!! hugs and kisses from alyzha the smurf queen hehehehehehehe --> pic of emily!!! imagine her wiff purple and blue streaks!