chappie 2!!!

ok thiz time i swear NO DARMA!!!!!! and if there is any darma plz dnt beat meh lolz!!

welll enjoy!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

chappie:2

Did I ever tell you how much i hated mondays and school?! Really? I haven't?

well I fuckin' HATE school and espiecially on mondays!!! But atleast Jayy and Dahvie are here even if they are a little to old the, but since my mom and dan make a good donation to the school every year. So i can most likely can do about anything!!

 Well right now i'm sitting at lunch with my Dahvie and Jayy. Sure I have more friends but we like to stick with each and other and no one else. Jayy had his arm warpped lazyily around my waist, 'cause even at school we have to act like a couple.Also because Jake was sitting at the table across from ours with some jocks and Abby. I smirked at her face that looked like she got hit by a truck. I couldn't help but call out.."nice face Abby!!! It suits you good!!" i yelled so evry one could hear.

People around me snickered as Abby's face turned beet red- well i think it did ;) -and shot a glare at me. I just shurgged smirking.

" your so mean Emmie' Jayy said. Dahvie turned his carmra towards me.

Dahvie was making vidoes to keep his fans updated on his life.

'And this is my beatiful sidekick and bestie, Emily' Dahvie said while pointing the camra towards me.

"aww really? I thought I was your beatiful sidekick!!" Jayy gasped. I snickered kissing his cheek.

"ofcourse your cute" I gushed. He smiled. Than out of no where he yelled

" hula hoop time!!!" while grabbing his hula hoop he just always has to hav and i mean ALWAYS!!

Me and Dahvie grinned as Dahvie started the music. As Jayy hula hooped. I swear he is soo sexy when he does!!

( play this song >>>>> this is wht Jayy hula hoops to.>>>>>)

"wooooo!!! go Jayy!! shake it babyyyyy!!" I cheered playfully. He smirked as he shook his hips to to keep the hula hoop up.

after awhile the song finally stopped. I ran to Jayy throwing my arms around his neck and crashing my lips to his. He grinned against my lips grabbing my hips and pushing me closer. I deepened the kiss as our tounges twisted together.

Damn! for a gay guy he sure knows how to kiss!!

I pulled away grinning. Jayy was doing the same..

"and that was Jayy Von Monroe making out with my bestie' We heard Dahvie say. I turned to glare at him. He just chuckled,but i swear i saw a hint of jealously in his eyes.

I groaned as the bell rang for 5th period. Dahvie put his arm around my shoulder as i held hands with Jayy.

oh how I love these guys soo much!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slamed the door while tossing my  bag to the ground. I hope Jayy and Dahvie get here soon! I walked into the living room to see Jake on the couch.

"hey" i said quietly he stood up walking towards me. I stepped back only to hit my back against the wall.

"Emily,i'm sorry. I been a real jerk to you. I left you cause i thought it would make you happy! But it just made me want you more. I love you Emily! Please forgive me. I'm so sorry. i'm sorry' He said I could see tears in his eye. I felt my own tears in my eyes.

" I wish i could but I don't love you anymore...'

" stop lying to yourself damnit!!" He growled. My eyes widen as he looked like he was going to hit me.

" Please calm down.." I whimpeared not wanting to remeber what Brad did to me. I still had scars from him.

Jake's expression soften. He pressed his lips to mine. I froze not knowing what to do. Soon I gave in kissing him back while wrapping my arms around his neck. 

And of course one thing lead to another.

~(dahvies POV)~

I was walking up to Emily's house. Oh how I loved her so much.

I froze as I heard moaning.

"jake!!" I heard Emily moan. I felt my heart breaking. I should've know she would get back together with him!!! I threw the flowers I got Emily on the ground. I ran to ,my car feeling my heart break over and over again...

________________________________________________________________________________________

awww poor dahvie!!!!! 

I lov Jayy so much he is just so adorable!!!!

XxSGTCforeverxX