EPILOGUE [Pt. 2]

"Hello. My name is Park Jinhee. You must be one of the new kids?"

After reaching the school, you are greeted by a kind-looking, silver-haired woman. She smiles kindly down at your daughter, who shys away and hides behind your arm.

It's Areum's first day of school – 1st grade in primary school. You know she's nervous, and so are you, to be honest. She's the oldest of two, and little brother Heejoon is (hopefully) at home with the nanny till you get back.

Your phone suddenly vibrates in your pocket.

"Ah.. Areum, follow Mrs. Park inside, okay? Mommy will be right there," you promise and nuzzle her hair. The poor little thing keeps looking back at you as she disappears inside with the lady in hand.

You finally glance down at the number. Baek PD is calling.

"Hello?" you say and look down at your wristwatch.

"We need you on set right now."

You're kinda startled from the borderline yelling. He's a tough one to work with. Brilliant but could use some lessons on how to be nicer.

Someone suddenly bumps into you from behind.

"Sorry," the person mumbles and shuffles off. You're too immersed in the phone conversation to really care, and just glance over your shoulder for a brief moment, not really looking, while turning your back to the entrance.

After the rambling is over, you try to offer a polite answer.

"Sir, with all due respect, it's my girl's first day of primary school and I-"

"Didn't you hear me? Right now means you're already late and every second you aren't here is money out the-"

You hang up before he gets another word out.

If you cut me off, I cut you off.

You know you're an important piece in this puzzle, so you can take your time. He won't fire you. No you no drama. He needs you.

You head inside the school and find the classroom where your daughter is patiently waiting amongst the rest of the kids on the floor. She looks a little anxious and nervous, but you decide to just place yourself in the back of the room with the rest of the parents instead of making her aware of your presence.

You feel a buzz in your pocket and discreetly glance at it.

From: Younghyun
Baek PD is swearing at you

Your eyes roll like balls.

To: Younghyun
That's because he can't fire me

"Hello everybody and welcome to primary school!" an oddly familiar male voice suddenly calls out.

You hide your phone and look back up to clap, but your eyes widen in shock instead. The class' teacher is a tall, blond guy, with a pair of round, golden glasses, who doesn't seem to have aged at all.

"I am so happy to meet you! I am your homeroom teacher, Park Jaehyung," he smiles at the children.

You blink a couple of times and do a double take just to be sure your eyes aren't fooling you. He hasn't looked at the parents yet, so you slip behind a muscular man, towering above you, in an effort to leave his line of sight.

"Now, since it's your very first day, and you might be a little nervous and scared, I have brought some presents for you!"

You take a peek and see him holding a big, black bag filled with something you can't quite see.