8

Guys I am so sorry! I had a writers block on this book and I hated everything I wrote. 😔

But now here we are!

Also I am changing update schedule to Monday and Thursday, since I am now posting new book too.

Right now I am dealing with the biggest problem

Okay well not the biggest, but it's a problem.

A problem of what to wear.

Ughhh! Why is it so hard to decide. I normally just put clothes on and don't care about what anyone might think! Okay that is it, first thing I grab with my closed eyes, that is what I will wear.

Okay so here we g-, ouch! Great I hit my head. And just then I see this cute yellow dress. Oh that is perfect, just to add some shoes..

Well 10 minutes later and I am ready.

Me and Ian actually decided to do brunch so he should be here any minute

Me and Ian actually decided to do brunch so he should be here any minute. Not even 10 seconds and I hear a door bell.

I run down just to see the person I least expected to see.

"Liam?" I voice my confusion.

"Can we talk Anna? I just really need to talk to you."

"Well you can start, but when Ian comes, I am going sorry."

"Okay. Anna I really want to go back in time and never kiss that girl, I wish I would be still with you. I always compare all the girls with you, their touch, their kissing. The reason I have them so many now? To try to find your best replacement. I know I am a bastard, cheater and all, but please just give me another chance. Just think about us okay? We had our beautiful memories. I miss us so much baby."

When he finishes his speech he grabs me by my waist and kisses me. And I just realized two things.

First Liam is a really bad kisser actually. He should have been great since he practices all the time. Irrelevant I know.

And second I like Ian. Really like him. And all it took to realize that is my ex to kiss me?

I am frozen for a second and then I come to my senses and push him away.

"What the hell Liam?! You didn't even give me a chance to respond to you."

"I know. I just needed your kiss."

"Yeah? Well you can't just force it out of me. Liam I am sorry, yes we had beautiful memories and all. But I don't miss us. Stop playing around and be with Hannah or whatever girl you want but just don't live your lifes for other people. I know you are not a bad guy but stop with this play. We were over two years ago and it still stands. I am moving on and you should too."

And I am a really big hypocrite. I tell him not to live his life for others and I am just the same.

"You will be mine again Julianna! Remember my words."

Didn't he just hear me? I just told him I don't want to be with him. Ugh he is like a mold. Very hard to get rid off.

As he drives away I see Ian's car approaching.

"Hey Jules, so what just happened?"

"You mean with Liam? Well he is delusional and after I told him to just forget about me already, he said he will have me back. I don't know how to say it anymore to him." I sigh. Wow I just poured my problems on a guy I know for a good week.

And what is even worse I like a guy I have known for a good week.

"Shall we?"

"Yup. Let's go."

We are sitted in his car.

"So where are we going?"

"Do you have any preferences or can it be a surprise?"

"You can surpise me. If you pick badly we won't be friends anymore." I jokingly say to him.

"Okay fine. If I pick somewhere you won't like it that means more food for me. I am truly debating what should I do. But I like you a bit more than food." He winks. I stare at him and then lightly shake my head to get out of my daze.

"So did Sierra had nice flight home?"

"Yes. She says she really likes you. And she hopes you will see each other more, next time she comes."

"Of course. You just tell me when she is coming and we can make some plans together."

Ian stops the car and parks it in front of a Subway.

Oh I love their sandwiches.

I turn to face Ian ans smile brightly: "Great choice."

"Come on then."

As I step inside with Ian I realize I will again one of my problems. Which sandwich to eat?

"I will have a tuna sandwich." Ian says.

"And I will have grilled cheese one please."

The lady makes our sandwiches and is now making a receipt. In total it's 8,75$ and I quickly put 10$ on the counter and drag Ian away.

"Keep the change." I say to lady.

"Julianna! Why on earth did you pay? Just because you are way more richer then me it doesn't mean I can't pay!" Wow I have never seen Ian like that.

"No no. Sebastian you got it all wrong. I now you are more than capable of paying, I just don't like that cliches that boys must always pay. Besides my parents are rich not me." I say almost in panic mode. I can't lose my only first over a paying bill.

"Okay. I am sorry I automatically assumed. You do know you will get all the money from your parents right? I get what you mean but next time I pay. And now that doesn't count as a date. So next time we go on date I pay and you just thank me." With that he bites into his sandwich while I nearly choke on mine.

He openly said he considers this a date.

A/N:Julianna may seem to you like a spoiled brat but she is trying and is rather thinking about things that are easier (like what to eat and to wear), even though that are her biggest problems

A/N:
Julianna may seem to you like a spoiled brat but she is trying and is rather thinking about things that are easier (like what to eat and to wear), even though that are her biggest problems. Yes those two are the biggest ones she deals with. She hasn't gathered enough courage yet to face her real problems (parents, friends and so).