2

Her car 🔝
my posting schedule for this book will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Her car 🔝 my posting schedule for this book will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday

So after two hours of walking and explaining I persuaded Sebastian for us to go get ice cream

I briefly explained him hierarchy, I just left out a part about me.

We found out he is actually in all of my classes so we made a deal to sit together in every class.

"You know Jules, you are the only one who talked with me today." He says somehow carefully but still careless.

"Yeah? That has something to do with Liam. I can talk to him if you want?" And the fact that you hanging out with me. But I leave that part out.

"Oh no, don't want to get you in trouble. And if people are actually not talking with me because of him, I don't want that kind of friends who doesn't know how to be themselves."

He is right. And a really strong person. I better tell him fast where I stand in this hierarchy.

"Yeah." I smile but it doesn't reach my eyes.

"Is everything alright?" Did I mention he is observant?

"Umm yeah, yeah. It's perfect. I just remembered I have this stupid essay to write due tomorrow and I should probably go. So I will see you tomorrow?"

Good save Julianna. Note the sarcasm.

"Of course. Will you meet me at our lockers?"

Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention. We are locker neighbors.

"Sure." I hug him and jog outside.

Him and I are going to be good friends if I will just be honest with him. I will tell him tomorrow. Yep tomorrow. Oh we forgot to exchange numbers. Damn.