6

The rest of the week flew bye and luck was partly on my side

The rest of the week flew bye and luck was partly on my side. Liam left me alone but Sebastian wasn't in school.

I didn't text him where is he and he didn't text me too, so today after pep rally I have to call him to confirm.

Our coach said we have to wear white uniform today, unfortunately.

Hannah has been slacking all week since she "broke up" with Liam. I pity here but at the same time I don't. She is a hypocrite, accusing Liam to neglect her and never got over me but at the same time she is having "fun" with some of his buddies.

"Hannah I am sorry but you are not collected today and you are a flier. I don't want you to get hurt." I softly say to her and our coach nods in approval.

"What! You can't take that away from me too Anna. You took away my popularity, my friends, not to mention Liam. Now why do you want to take cheerleading from me too?"

"Hannah it's not that. You can cheer if you want but I don't want you to get hurt. Maybe you could preform but not be a flier for today?"

"Fine." She says annoyed while rolling her eyes.

Well whatever.

I am just trying to be nice.

"Okay then. Let's go girls. First game of the season!"

We run to the field and the there are A LOT of people, we take this here very seriously, like whole community comes watching games.

We are doing a quick warm up when Liam approaches me.

"Anna can I talk to you for a second?" Wow since when he is polite. Maybe he hit his head somewhere.

"Okay. 3 minutes then I must go back."

"I only need two."He winks at girls. I just roll my eyes at him.

"Talk."

"So you know after a win on the first game the quarterback gets a kiss from cheerleader?"

"Yeah I know. What about it?"

"Well you know you give me my first one, last year was Hannah's turn."

"I know Liam, get to the point."