4

"So do you have time to come to my place after school? I already read the book so we can start right away?" I ask Ian

"Yeah sure."

"Do you have a car or are you riding with me?"

In instant he looks nervous and mumbles: "I do have a car but there are some problems and I had to drive to shop to fix it. So it's a bus for me."

It's not a big deal to take a bus. Okay yeah it is for popular people but I don't care. You get to school on time so what if that is by bus.

"Well okay then you are going with me and when we finish you can either stay the night or I can drive you home. But after this class I have cheer practice so you must come watch me. Give me your number first." I give him my phone and he gives me his so we exchange numbers. Wow I do rumble a lot these days.

"Okay. But I won't sleep at your place and you won't drive me either. It's not safe. I will call a cab or something."

"Don't be ridiculous Ian. You only have two choices. And I already give you the options. What will it be?"

"Let's pass that bridge when we get there?" One thing I noticed about Ian he is somehow not confident, yes he is sure in his believes but he is almost always doubting himself. If that makes sense.

"Sure. Now come on. Go sit on the bleachers."

We part our ways and I go to locker rooms to change in cheer uniform. I know you are probably wondering why I am not wearing it all day but the uniforms really show a lot. I tried to change them but because of some girls it was denied. And I don't want to seem like a free show for boys all day.

We have two uniforms. First one is white with few red details, it contains three pieces: crop top, short shorts and short skirt. It has the print of an aligator on back.

Second one is red with white details and has written GATORS in front. You know after school football team. This one is a one piece with cutouts.
[A.N.: football is meant as in American football 🏈, just so there isn't any confusion]