Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.20 ["Down the train tracks."]

A blonde looked at me from inside the mirror. It was a kind of pale yellow type colour. A knock came from the door, but I held my gaze with the blonde.

“Can I come in?” A voice asked from the opposite side of the wooden door.

“Yeah,” I replied softly.

The door opened a second later; I turned and faced the person walking in, closing the door behind them gently. There were two strangers in the room with me; the blonde who looked at me from inside the mirror, and the man who towered over me; he had really dark –almost black– chestnut brown hair.

I smiled at the man, running my fingers through his hair, gently pulling and ruffling some strands so I could process the change.

“Wow,” I exclaimed in a whisper.

“What?” The man asked.

“You look so different,” I smiled at him. I looked into his eyes, his beautiful eyes that would always stay the same, no matter how much he changed, or how old he got. His newly dyed hair made him look like a different person, his face looked slightly altered, his features a little darker –but still beautiful, I had to gaze into his caramel orbs that once matched his hair, for a sense of familiarity.

“And you look so beautiful,” Jason smiled, placing his hands on my hips, pulling me in for a soft kiss. His hands slowly making their way up and down my sides, then to my stomach, my fingers had tangled themselves in with strands of Jason’s hair.

I giggled against his lips, his lips stopped moving and he pulled back to look at me, his hands now on my hips.

“Why are you laughing?” He asked, amusement clear in his eyes, a small smile spreading on his lips.

“It tickled when you touched my stomach,” I laughed lightly.

“Oh, really?” He asked in a mischievous tone.

I had my finger held in the air, pointing at Jason as I inhaled deeply, leaving my mouth linger open for a while.

“No,” I said warningly.

A smirk played on his lips, his hands slowly moving off my hips towards my stomach.

“Jason, I–” I couldn’t finish my sentence, because I burst into a fit of laughter. Tears building up in my eyes, legs turning to jelly, finding it hard to breathe –I guess I forgot to mention that I was extremely ticklish.

“I swear,” I couldn’t stop laughing. “Jason, I will hurt you,” I said in the sternest tone possible at the moment. Although, as you could imagine, stern is kind of hard to pull off when you can’t stop laughing.

I managed to raise my right leg with struggle as it was about to collapse, and stomp down on Jason’s toes as hard as I could. Something went wrong in the process; my laughter was causing me to shake and twitch a little and I guess that put me off, because when I stomped down, only a bit of my foot hit Jason’s, most of it went down on hem of his too long jeans. Not noticing this, my leg jerked back, causing Jason’s to wobble and mine to slip.

I fell on top of Jason as he hit the ground, his head barely missing the door. My head fell onto his chest; I was sitting on his lower stomach-pelvic area, straddling him with my legs at either side of him.

“Well, hello there,” he smirked as I lifted my chest off his, both of his hands on my butt.

I rolled my eyes, trying to get up off him, only to be held in place by his strong hands.

“Jason,” I said in warning tone, not needing to say anymore.

“Yes, dear?” He asked innocently.