Chapter 2:Frustrating Days

Chapter 2

I woke up before any of the others and went straight to see Dumbledore. I had my letter tucked in my pocket. I knocked and was let in immediately.

“I can imagine you have a question for me,” He said sitting at his desk.

I was glad he was expecting me, it was a sign this may be easier. “Why does everyone think my uncle betrayed mum and dad? He didn’t, it was Pettigrew. Let alone being accused of killing muggles, because that’s just ridiculous. I mean honestly, what the hell? He’d never hurt Harry. I mean if he wanted to he had the chance to kill me, but he didn’t!” I sat down and huffed.

He nodded, “I can’t imagine how confused you must be. First, I need to tell you something. Sirius Black wasn’t ever your uncle. He was however your godfather, and your fathers best friend.”

“It doesn’t matter if isn’t biologically my uncle. He’ll always be my uncle. I’ve thought of him that way since I was born.” I informed him.

He nodded, “Now about the problems with Peter.”

“I hate this. His name is in the papers and everyone thinks of him as a dumb hero. Every time I hear his name I want to scream or cry. This, everything, is his fault.”

“I know,” He said slowly. “But my opinion didn’t matter at the time. Everyone believed Sirius was the secret keeper and Peter did a great job of framing him.”

“I don’t want to listen to everyone talk about how awful he was.”

“I know, but you can’t tell anyone. Think about how awful it would be and it would look.”

I sighed, “I thought we were done with the lies.”

“I know, but this is how it has to be. Besides, we don’t know what’s become of Sirius during his time in Azkaban.”

I nodded and went to meet the others. We all walked together into the Great Hall. We immediately noticed Malfoy doing an awful story telling about Harry and I’s fainting on the train.

“Ignore him,” Hermione said. “Just ignore him; it’s not even worth it.”

“Hey, Potter!” Some Slytherin girl yelled. “Potter, the dementors are coming Potter! Wooooo!” Harry and the others went to sit down but I walked over.

“Do you have more than ten words in your vocabulary? I mean you’re such an ignorant, ridiculous bitch, that I’m just not sure.” I said turning and going to sit down. The group scattered and I was happy to have accomplished my goal.

“Oh good, we’re starting some new subjects today!” Hermione was saying as she looked at the schedule. I looked at hers, knowing it was identical to my own.

She and Ron argued for a while, but I didn’t really care. We were all waiting for the sexual tension to explode there, and I expected we always would be.