The Invader

I protested, “Oh, you are one smart-arse, stubborn birdie. Really try a shrink.” I opened the box once again, to see really what was in it. It was a delicate, beautiful golden bracelet with opal branches hugging to one another, at each uniting point, there was a delicate flower made out of ruby, sapphire and emerald. “I am doomed! It must belong to one of the Duke, Duchess, Prince or Fae who knows! Now they will think I am a thief!” I expressed with horror. “Ouch! Really Mocky, bad timing,” I started hitting back of my head on the headboard. “What!” his beak was on my wrist, “Are you a crazy bird? You want me to wear it?” he nodded his head. I questioned my conscious should I? I picked it up and examine it closely. Well, I can try it and return it to Laen first thing in the morning so he could inform the real owner. I carefully placed it on my wrist and straight away it clutched around, and started sinking into my skin. “Oh great! This is what happens, when you listen to a smart-arse bird! Thank you! If you were a human, I would have hit on your head!” I threatened Mocky with no amusement in my voice. He flew around the room and landed right on top of the bracelet, the whole bracelet and Mocky dazzled as one as if it was his crafting or garden, “Maybe I am the one who needs a shrink.” And I sank into my bed.

    I was moving away leaves and flowers hanging from the ceiling made out of the sky, there were floating clouds above, oak tree’s branches were covered with huge, beautiful bell shaped pink and white flowers… is this heaven?... no... It’s better...

When I opened my eyes again, it was early morning. I took a deep breath and shifted my side and there were these beautiful eyes staring back at me, I smiled and closed my eyes again... wait what? I jumped out of my bed.

“Who the hell are you?” I almost screamed, covering myself with a blanket, looking at the door, wondering how to reach it or should I simply scream for help. Returning my eyes back to this invader, “Nope, they won’t and cannot hear you, sorry,” the insanely handsome man spoke with confidence. He was in a white shirt, khaki pants with brown boots, having a knife strapped to its side, a belt made of golden leaves around his waist, with a sword cover made out of gold and stones hanging on the side, two golden swords on his back and oh yes, golden arrows and bow resting next to my bed, a funny hat with bird feathers in it.

“Funny? You don't like it?” he glanced at me, holding his hat in a displaying way. I should scream yes, that’s the best solution, definitely Laen would hear me out. There is a crazy man in my room who seems like going to world war, all by himself. “No, I already told you they, nor can he hear you... crazy... world war eh?” he said, taking off his swords, knife and untying his cloak. What? I have an intruder, in my room, stripping, in front of me, what is wrong with this world? He stopped, “not stripping, just loosening up but, for you my love, I can,” he smirked, “don’t flatter yourself!” I shouted in my head.

Oh Lord! I was not moving my lips, nor was he... then how did he? Oh God! I am going to faint, is this some sort of hypnotism? I need time out. The whole room was spinning; he tried to come forward to hold me, “Don’t! You dare.... Come near me!” this time making sure I was using my mouth, quickly touching the lower lip to be positive.

I looked around and started throwing all stuffs within my range at him. Few he caught, and few he dodged, I threw the belt, “Hey, I thought you liked it?” he said making a sad face. “You send me that?” trying to recall my memory, have I ever seen him? Do I know him? “When you said you wanted to hit my head, I thought you were joking. My love...  you do know me slightly.… The belt and bracelet, yes, they were from me… Next time, I send you a gift; I will place a manual with it. So the Duke doesn't have to provide the guidelines,” He said annoyingly.

“My dearest, if you just give me a chance to explain myself... You know what, here take my sword,” he slowly got on his knees with his eyes lowered offering the sword. I carefully took a step forward and stopped to assure if it’s wasn't a trick. Bravely, I took one more step and tried to lift the sword, praise the Lord! It was damn heavy! It weighted like a mountain. I couldn't even move it, clenching my teeth I gave up. He got on his feet with a grin on his face and placed the sword along the bed, before I could step back, his arms were around me. 

I tried with all my strength and energy to create distance, but no good came, “Done? Good, now listen to me, love,” he said, calming and patiently looking at me with a mischievous smile. I gave up and eventually looked into his sparkling eyes... his eyes... interesting... his eyes were a duo colored... they kept changing color every time he blinked consciously. You… I know you… you are the golden dust boy... from my dreams! Aren’t you?” “And you are the woman of my dreams, but golden dust boy... Mocky? What kind of books do you read? My love?” he looked at me with amusement in his eyes, knowing very well what was coming next in his way, “Mocky??? You are Mocky????”.....

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers 8)

Enjoying the story? :D

So... Mocky... What do you guys think about him now?

The smart-arse birdie turns out to be handsome guy  (0-o)

But the question is, should Minz trust him? Or run for the hills!   0_0

P.S: if you got any pet... it’s time to check on them.... ask yourself, do you really know them? ;)

 M for Minz & M for Mocky.... Whose side are you?

 Few lines by Rumi,

"You run back and forth listening for unusual events,

peering into the faces of travelers.

"Why are you looking at me like a madman?"

“I have lost a friend. Please forgive me." 

Don’t forget to vote.... Happy Reading :)