Chapter 17

We walked up to meet Corey and riz, "alright London looking good, nice jacket" Corey smirked at my sister, I kinda felt awkward me not being used to hanging out with boys. Riz was quite so Corey coughed at him to say something to me "nice emh, your face looks nice" he said, "eh thanks riz?" I replied "what we doing then guys" Chloe asked "well thought we could start with some ciders on the rack take it from there?" Corey suggested, I wasn't that keen on this idea. "So what happens at the rack" Chloe asked, "oh you know what happens at the rack stays at the rack" Corey smirked wrapping his arm around my sister and started walking up the path, leaving me and riz behind, we both just looked at eachother . he went to put his arm around me and I pulled away "no don't even think about it cause I'm not going" I said as I walked away. Chloe walked back to me "what's wrong with you" she asked, "they only wanna go for one reason" I stated. "Yeah and" Chloe questioned, "And is that all your up for clo you're better than that" I answered "what's wrong with that" she asked. I crossed my arms and rolled my eye at my sister "hes hot" she said looking back at Corey , "well too bad I think I'm worth more than a can of cider" I said walking back down the hill. "You're such a baby" she shouted at me, "is everything alright" Corey asked, "its passed Alex's bed time do you need someone to take you home" chloe replied, "it's alright alex I'll take you home" Corey said walking towards me "NO, not you either" I shouted as I kept walking. Me and Chloe shouted insults at eachother as we walked off in different directions. I don't know where I was going but I ended up in some park I went and sat down on a swing I kept my head to the ground "mind if I join" I looked up to see Jordan on his bike, "what are you doing here" I asked, "I could ask you the same thing" he replied as he sat down on the swing next to me, "your stupid brother and riz asked us to come out with them but all they wanted to do was go to the rack and drink I didn't want to do that so Chloe got annoyed at me so we both stormed off and now I'm here" I stated, "you'll make up siblings fight all the time" he smiled. We sat in silence as leant over and intertwined our hands I looked over at him and we both smiled at eachother, my phone rang and broke up the moment "Mum?" I asked "ok relax I'll be there in a minute bye" I hung up the phone "I have to go I'll see you in school" I stated as I kissed him on the cheek and got up off the swing, "bye, can I text you later" he asked, "sure" I replied. I looked back at Jordan to see him smiling to himself as I left the park.