Chapter 13

"Oi" chloe stated as raz and Hayley walked infront of us. "You oi-ing us? Raz asked. "You're confident for someone who stood us up last night" I added, "And you's are confident for people who got stood up last night" Hayley snapped back. "a teachers pub" I questioned "you know that the most northern little town thing I've ever heard" chloe laughed, "sorry" raz stated before turning around and walking ahead. "You should be you know how embarrassing it was, saw mr qureshi who is apparently our mums ex by the way" I stated. "Mr qureshi dated ms keane" they both questioned "that's what he said" Chloe answered. "Have you asked your mum about it" Hayley asked. We shrugged our shoulders "mr qureshi is so fit he could be like your step dad" raz stated "mr qureshi? Fit?, the pe teacher is fit" Hayley fired back "the pe teacher is dopey" raz stated. "The pe teacher from yesterday mr Simpson?" I asked "yeah" Hayley replied. "Yeah he is fit" we both stated at the same time "exactly" Hayley agreed "now come on we're late" she said as she turned to raz and they turned to walk. Me and Chloe stood there looking at them "are you coming?" They asked us both. We both smiled at them before quickly catching up. "Double maths, such a drag" raz stated as we walked past our mum. "Alex, Chloe" mum called us, "what" we asked, "did you make up with your friends" She questioned, "really embarrassing" Chloe stifled out, "But is everything ok" she asked again, we nodded and we began to walk away "You should go for it with him" chloe whispered into our mums ear. "Yeah I should" she laughed and we walked away with raz and Hayley. I seen Jordan walking down the hallway towards us "alex" he shouted "get lost Wilson she ain't interested" Hayley remarked. "I'm sorry about yesterday I don't know why I shouted at you" he stated, "it's fine I'm over it" I said bluntly as I walked past him with the girls. I look around to see him with a hurt look on his face but I kept walking.

Will Jordan and Alex make up?
Make sure you like and comment ❤️